**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Some sites that I've come across or that have been recommended before include

snapgoesmycap.om
brimreapers.com
snaphats.com
snapsteez.com

Personally haven't purchased anything from them, but they have a lot of nice stuff, but as always certain hats are pricey now.

A few hats from companies like Game, Delong Sportswear etc

So I was in the thrift earlier and I came across this GEM.. 90's chiefs sports specialties snapback

Only problem is that it has major fading on it... It looks like someone left it on the back of their car in the sun since the 90's..

It was only $2 so I figured I could buy it and try and restore it..

I was thinking of getting a red fabric pen or sharpie and going over it...

any thoughts?????

So I was in the thrift earlier and I came across this GEM.. 90's chiefs sports specialties snapback

Only problem is that it has major fading on it... It looks like someone left it on the back of their car in the sun since the 90's..

It was only $2 so I figured I could buy it and try and restore it..

I was thinking of getting a red fabric pen or sharpie and going over it...

any thoughts?????

If you are looking to resell don't bother. Snapback game is on the decline these days. Only heat sells trust me. I wish this thread was more active. I have a lot of heat I can display.

If you are looking to resell don't bother. Snapback game is on the decline these days. Only heat sells trust me. I wish this thread was more active. I have a lot of heat I can display.

Wish I had more to show :\ do you have any of the cartoon snaps? The venom and carnage ones are sick :x

Those Minor League hats. :smokin

In the early 90's, I was a fiend for Minor League hats. Nobody else was copping them around the way. Thought I was that dude. 8)

Those Minor League hats. :smokin

In the early 90's, I was a fiend for Minor League hats. Nobody else was copping them around the way. Thought I was that dude. 8)
Do you have some left? And what minor leagues did you collect? I'm really just after Chicago ones being from Chicago but I may have some friends interested in other teams.

Do you have some left? And what minor leagues did you collect? I'm really just after Chicago ones being from Chicago but I may have some friends interested in other teams.

I have them somewhere buried in a closet at my parents house. The condition of them are probably horrible, as I wore them all into the ground.

I had tons, Toledo, Pawtucket, Columbus, the list went on and on. Don't remember if I had any Chicago-based/affiliated ones.

I have them somewhere buried in a closet at my parents house. The condition of them are probably horrible, as I wore them all into the ground.

I had tons, Toledo, Pawtucket, Columbus, the list went on and on. Don't remember if I had any Chicago-based/affiliated ones.
Well if you ever unearth those relics, hit me with me with a message. Im very interested and im sure some of my collector friends are as well. did you collect any other leagues or just minor leagues?

Well if you ever unearth those relics, hit me with me with a message. Im very interested and im sure some of my collector friends are as well. did you collect any other leagues or just minor leagues?

Hah, will do.

And I collected everything sports related back in the day. Negro League stuff, Japan League, etc. etc. Don't have much of that stuff anymore; moved most of it about 8 years ago.

Slowly putting stuff up now....down there.

Hah, will do.

And I collected everything sports related back in the day. Negro League stuff, Japan League, etc. etc. Don't have much of that stuff anymore; moved most of it about 8 years ago.

Slowly putting stuff up now....down there.
Ill be sure to check out your ebay and add you to my favorite sellers. ill be on the lookout for some good stuff

Once had 40+ all vintage snapbacks but I hated how Mitchell and ness was killing the game retroing all of the pretty much rare and best looking ones. Like sports specialties scripts and logo athletic splashes and shark tooth's and it just wasn't the same anynore so I cut everything down to these 2.

Is this thread still alive? I think the vintage hat game is coming back but much more inclined to heat only, won't ever be the same. Its so harf to across grails, and if you do prepare to fork out your life savings lol

Back
Top Bottom