Official PREDATORS Movie Thread

^ I don't think she was I think whatever military she was involved with gave her the briefing from the first one.

********POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*********

I personally thought the movie wasn't all that I was left with too many unanswered questions. Like why was Larry Fishbourne's character so crazy after "10 seasons" when the seasons seem to be back to back?

******END POSSIBLE SPOILER************

^ I don't think she was I think whatever military she was involved with gave her the briefing from the first one.

I personally thought the movie wasn't all that I was left with too many unanswered questions. Like why was Larry Fishbourne's character so crazy after "10 seasons" when the seasons seem to be back to back?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Spoiler [+]
Yeah, Isabel from this movie has nothing to do with Anna from the first.  She would've been old as hell.  With  Larry Fishburne, you leave any man alone for some time and they're bound to go crazy, I didn't think that was too far-fetched.  And I don't think it was another season at the end.  They're probably still in the same season and the Pred's were just re-upping "game". I hope they show some kind of Elder Predator like in Predator 2/AvP that's overseeing everything

This was the ending from the script, kinda glad they took it out since it would've been too cheesy
laugh.gif

As if a freight train was coming toward them.
Slowly Royce stands up. Isabelle alongside him.
Ready for whatever comes next.
Dust and ash swirl all around, obscuring vision in all
directions.
Then the cloud settles, revealing--
A PREDATOR SHIP
This isn’t the Enterprise. Ugly. Battered. Functional.
They stare.
A form SHIMMERS into view. A Predator. Another. More. About a
dozen of them.
Royce and Isabelle. No energy to fight. No point to run. They
simply wait.
Predators part like the Red Sea. Their leader -- his armor
different from the rest, covered in trophies from untold
hunts -- approaches.
Surveys up our duo. The devastation. Last but not least, the
slain Black Super Predator.
Slowly he removes his helmet.
The face beneath it belongs to--
DUTCH
The man. The myth. The legend.
DUTCH
Not bad, kid. Not bad at all.
SMASH TO BLACK
THE END

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Spoiler [+]
Yeah, Isabel from this movie has nothing to do with Anna from the first.  She would've been old as hell.  With  Larry Fishburne, you leave any man alone for some time and they're bound to go crazy, I didn't think that was too far-fetched.  And I don't think it was another season at the end.  They're probably still in the same season and the Pred's were just re-upping "game". I hope they show some kind of Elder Predator like in Predator 2/AvP that's overseeing everything

This was the ending from the script, kinda glad they took it out since it would've been too cheesy
laugh.gif

As if a freight train was coming toward them.
Slowly Royce stands up. Isabelle alongside him.
Ready for whatever comes next.
Dust and ash swirl all around, obscuring vision in all
directions.
Then the cloud settles, revealing--
A PREDATOR SHIP
This isn’t the Enterprise. Ugly. Battered. Functional.
They stare.
A form SHIMMERS into view. A Predator. Another. More. About a
dozen of them.
Royce and Isabelle. No energy to fight. No point to run. They
simply wait.
Predators part like the Red Sea. Their leader -- his armor
different from the rest, covered in trophies from untold
hunts -- approaches.
Surveys up our duo. The devastation. Last but not least, the
slain Black Super Predator.
Slowly he removes his helmet.
The face beneath it belongs to--
DUTCH
The man. The myth. The legend.
DUTCH
Not bad, kid. Not bad at all.
SMASH TO BLACK
THE END

Movie was good.
Adrien Brody's speaking voice was dumb.  I just couldn't believe him as a super tough mercenary.

Movie was good.
Adrien Brody's speaking voice was dumb.  I just couldn't believe him as a super tough mercenary.

Thought it was great from beginning to end!!! Mr.Black was a Beast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SPOILER ALERT-----

how come they only showed Mr.Black/Beserker Predators Face, and not The Tracker & Falconer Predators Face??? and Were those 3 from the same tribe and just hunted the smaller classic predators???

SPOILER ALERT-----

Thought it was great from beginning to end!!! Mr.Black was a Beast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SPOILER ALERT-----

how come they only showed Mr.Black/Beserker Predators Face, and not The Tracker & Falconer Predators Face??? and Were those 3 from the same tribe and just hunted the smaller classic predators???

SPOILER ALERT-----

I'm just trying to figure out all that #@$ topher grace was talking about at the end? He switched up so quickly and just started saying some random stuff. Someone wanna explain more about his character?

I'm just trying to figure out all that #@$ topher grace was talking about at the end? He switched up so quickly and just started saying some random stuff. Someone wanna explain more about his character?

i thought it did what it had to do. kinda wish it had more violence tho, like how is the infamous ripping of the spine kill gonna happen only once? and also, aside from fishburne telling them where the ship was.........he was absolutely USELESS imo

i thought it did what it had to do. kinda wish it had more violence tho, like how is the infamous ripping of the spine kill gonna happen only once? and also, aside from fishburne telling them where the ship was.........he was absolutely USELESS imo

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

-spoilers. obviously-

He was a serial killer/sociopath. They tend to be real charismatic and can fake their personality into whatever they need to feel in control of the situation. Which he pretty much was the whole time, and just doing what he needed to to live (acting weak so others risked their lives for him). When he was all alone and just one person left, he was able to paralyze her and just stop acting like a +%!+% doctor. Then the extra crazy came out and he wanted to be like the alien predators.

-end spoilers-

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

-spoilers. obviously-

He was a serial killer/sociopath. They tend to be real charismatic and can fake their personality into whatever they need to feel in control of the situation. Which he pretty much was the whole time, and just doing what he needed to to live (acting weak so others risked their lives for him). When he was all alone and just one person left, he was able to paralyze her and just stop acting like a +%!+% doctor. Then the extra crazy came out and he wanted to be like the alien predators.

-end spoilers-

Back
Top Bottom