Official PREDATORS Movie Thread

Just got back from seeing this. I heard a lot of people say this movie was trash. What in the !*! were yall watching?

Surprisingly good. Didn't think it was going to be as good as it was. Great flick!

pimp.gif

Just got back from seeing this. I heard a lot of people say this movie was trash. What in the !*! were yall watching?

Surprisingly good. Didn't think it was going to be as good as it was. Great flick!

pimp.gif

eek.gif
at the positive reviews on here. kinda backs up the great ratings from rotten tomatoes. def gonna watch this asap (along with inception
pimp.gif
)

eek.gif
at the positive reviews on here. kinda backs up the great ratings from rotten tomatoes. def gonna watch this asap (along with inception
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

kinda wish it had more violence tho, like how is the infamous ripping of the spine kill gonna happen only once? and also, aside from fishburne telling them where the ship was.........he was absolutely USELESS imo

QFT. I wish there was more creativity in the kills, half the dudes died from the Predator's gun
laugh.gif

Eh, Fishburne's character had some purpose.... I wouldn't say he was useless.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

kinda wish it had more violence tho, like how is the infamous ripping of the spine kill gonna happen only once? and also, aside from fishburne telling them where the ship was.........he was absolutely USELESS imo

QFT. I wish there was more creativity in the kills, half the dudes died from the Predator's gun
laugh.gif

Eh, Fishburne's character had some purpose.... I wouldn't say he was useless.

Back
Top Bottom