OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

a casper im in the dynasty but i have yet to get my copy of madden to to me tryna get my registration done for school i should have my game this week though isthere any chance that i can still be in the dynasty??

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

a casper im in the dynasty but i have yet to get my copy of madden to to me tryna get my registration done for school i should have my game this week though is there any chance that i can still be in the dynasty??
as long as when you get it theres a spot open yea i have no problem with you being in it

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Good game again.

Next up Pitt
mad.gif

So Casper I gotta play computer if dude that's the cardinals doesn't show up?

EDIT: I guess I missed out and now am 0-1
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Pulled out a close win last night.

If I can find a way to run the ball, I will be o.k. Julius Jones IS NOT cutting it. smh.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

who do I play next?
I'm the Chargers
go look you should be able to see who you play all year

So Casper I gotta play computer if dude that's the cardinals doesn't show up?

EDIT: I guess I missed out and now am 0-1
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
i dont know how many times im going to have to say it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if the team you playing dont have a owner PLAY THE PC TO GET THE GAME OUT THE WAY

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Any teams still available in the league ?

If so send me a invite. My PSN ID is: TraponeJR
Cas you saw this right?
i saw it i also seen he didnt take a few more secs to go on the 1st page and tell me wat team he want i sent him a pm

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

pimp.gif

Pulled out a close win last night.

If I can find a way to run the ball, I will be o.k. Julius Jones IS NOT cutting it. smh.
mad.gif
I was HEATED I let you win that game. I'll see you next time bruh, no way you winning that one
mad.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ edtheword running from our game

i see you online G why you duckin a _?

if i have to sim my game and i take a lose cuz you running we gone have problems

Man, I've never played with any other team but the Raiders....but I guess I'll go ahead and take the Cardinals

Is this specific for NT members? I'm sure I can get a friend to join if you need more players..he's not a NT member but he's a lurker

Yo Casper....lemme switch from the Chiefs to the Panthers. I cant run with this team. SMH heck ill even take the cardinals either.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Yo Casper....lemme switch from the Chiefs to the Panthers. I cant run with this team. SMH heck ill even take the cardinals either.
nah you are who you picked no team changing srry

and ill be looking today to see who is doing it cuz i have a feeling people have done it and if they have they will get the boot point blank

Is this specific for NT members? I'm sure I can get a friend to join if you need more players..he's not a NT member but he's a lurker
as long as he can see the rules i dont mind

let me know wat team he pick before he join so i wont boot him

Originally Posted by CasperJr

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

if i have to sim my game and i take a lose cuz you running we gone have problems
Dude with Pitt? Figures
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CasperJr

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude with Pitt? Figures
laugh.gif
yea thats him got on yesterday asked did he want to play.........2mins later he logs out
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom