OFFICIAL *PS3* MADDEN 10 ONLINE FRANCHISE week 4! spots still open!!!

well, i played edtheword on week 1 with no prob.

texans, i wont be able to play on the time we agreed on. will you be on after 12pm ET? let me know.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ edtheword running from our game

i see you online G why you duckin a _?

if i have to sim my game and i take a lose cuz you running we gone have problems
Dude with Pitt? Figures
laugh.gif
yea thats him got on yesterday asked did he want to play.........2mins later he logs out
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Is there anyway I can watch as a spectator?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ edtheword running from our game

i see you online G why you duckin a _?

if i have to sim my game and i take a lose cuz you running we gone have problems
Dude with Pitt? Figures
laugh.gif
yea thats him got on yesterday asked did he want to play.........2mins later he logs out
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Is there anyway I can watch as a spectator?
nah but you can look at game starts if you click the game

and sonoftony Me> you

and week2 ends tonight so you better get that game in now

just reason wats your psn name?

week 3 is at hand you have until 12 sunday night to get yo game in

me and ed tried to play it wouldnt let us so i simed it and got the L i knew madden would give me

ive been waiting to hear from my week 2 opponent, didn't hear nothing. Whats up I can play week2 and 3 today.

yo my bad about not moving on to week 4 my bro thuoght it was cool to take my ps3 with out asking me
smh.gif
smh.gif

why isnt nobody playing they games week 3 has ran over it will end 12am friday so get it together

good game air them 2 pick 6 hurt you

man i gave up on this whack #%#* when i seen someone simulated my first week game against the damn CPU and i lost ... *@!! was the point of that?i was waitinfor someone to claim their team and i take the L ...someone can have the patriots my online franchise doesnt let me on half the time anyways ...

So my PS3 got the flashing red lights of death yesterday
smh.gif
I'll let you know if I can't fix it soon.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

man i gave up on this whack #%#* when i seen someone simulated my first week game against the damn CPU and i lost ... *@!! was the point of that?i was waitin for someone to claim their team and i take the L ...someone can have the patriots my online franchise doesnt let me on half the time anyways ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i said it atleast 30 times dont wait just play the pc so it wouldnt happen then league move twice a week and can go s long as 10 years and you quit cuz of onegame
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yoo my bad whoeva I was supposed to play...school started and madden wasn't on my to do list

Anybody trying to do a franchise pm me your psn and ill send you the invite. Colts, bears and eagles are taken soon as I get more players well startplaying.

Anybody trying to do a franchise pm me your psn and ill send you the invite. Colts, bears and eagles are taken soon as I get more players well startplaying.

Back
Top Bottom