OFFICIAL PS3 NBA2K9 LEAGUE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN READ PG1 EVERYONE IMPORTANT

Anyone want it?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hit me w/ a pm

ggs to glockeran and targiu. targiu felt the wrath of jr smith. jr = god. 4 pull-up transition 3's within a span of 1 minute
roll.gif

I'm out for the night, anybody who wants to join the NTBA Draft league either shoot me a PM or leave a message in the thread.

I'll send out passwords tomorrow 5 more spots.

does anybody realize how hard it is to get KD's shot going. My post players suck, I think they are the weakest in the game. Nevertheless I need a lot ofpractice.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

ggs to glockeran and targiu. targiu felt the wrath of jr smith. jr = god. 4 pull-up transition 3's within a span of 1 minute
roll.gif
That sh** won't fly on me fam lol, hit me with a request. Zmoney23king
I'm down for the league but I won't be able to play till late during the week.....Anybody who wants to get smashed hit me w/ a pm cause I'll bedown to play tonight at 1:30 Texas time

Ok, I sent invites to

SkyHiScwoogs
ThaFreshKing
bforbernard

Accept those invites guys so we can get this league going.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i didnt realize it was a draft league.... what determines who gets the first pick

It'll be randomized. PS. Password for the league is Dirty.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

send invite to me im down

I tried twice, it said you're not registered to the 2k9 servers. Go to leagues, then search NTBA. the Password is Dirty.

this is who is in the league so far

theCHANpion - Cav
UALRDYKNOW - Knicks
Jonnyglockeran - Nets
Ning726 - Nuggets
Das_tallboy - Rockets
targiu - Thunder
Lovelylavelle - Blazers
DATRUTH92803 - Lakers
Barkley34Sixers - Celtics

Can everybody Add everyone on PSN so we can message eachother on here and get games going once the league starts.

Back
Top Bottom