Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

@#%$ pspvideo9 . Get psp media manager 1.0. it costs $20, but it's the easiest way to put things on your psp
It's hard being an underaged shoehead

Seems cool enough, but then doesn't it just turn your PSP into a PSOne?
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

I just copped a PSP from my FYE for 250 but there is a mail in rebate so i get $30 back. What are the special cords n @#%$ that i need to buy that didnt come with the pack? Im going to buy more memory now. I got GTA but thats it. i want to put music on it. i want to put pics and vids too. and i wanna go on the net. please tell me what things i should buy. im new with this and i dont know anything really.
UPSTATE NEW YORK SUMMIT...GET AT ME IF INTERESTED

Is there a special USB cable for the PSP or can you use any USB cable, also where do you get the music from to put on your PSP? Any help would be appriceated!! Thanks!

I just got my PSP and i have a few questions about the interent access on it...
Where do i find my WEP key?
Do I need to have my singal at 100% in order to go on the internet?
and lastly...can someone show me a step by step to getting my internet connection going?
TeamNinja
~1967-2005~
Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero
Viva La Raza!​

Quote:
Most probably Ffffakee... they are lower quality

what is that??? the memory stick i bought was a 2gb sony memory stick pro duo for $140...

has anyone played GTA multiplayer with more than 2 ppl?? does it lag more when there's more ppl?

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

Quote:
Is there a special USB cable for the PSP or can you use any USB cable, also where do you get the music from to put on your PSP? Any help would be appriceated!! Thanks!
you can't just use any kind of usb cable for it. look for a USB mini-B cable. you can find it in any computer store but if you're having trouble, just buy one in a video game store, it'd say psp on it.

Quote:
I just got my PSP and i have a few questions about the interent access on it...
and lastly...can someone show me a step by step to getting my internet connection going?

Do you even have a WEP? I use to, but if you dont even know what it is then you probably dont have it. Its very simple connecting to the internet....just go to set it up and let it scan for the access point etc...confused? hit me up on aim.. WutsReallyGood99

Oh yea, and no you dont have to have 100% signal strength to browse the internet.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Quote:
just got my PSP and i have a few questions about the interent access on it...

1. You have to log into your router to find your wep key. If no one set up a key, than you dont have one. Just leave that blank. Check your router manual for how to login to your router.
2. No.
3. No, but it simply involves going into connection settings (i dunno i dont even have a psp but i set up the internet for a few yesterday) and entering your lan settings and selecting infrastructure mode.

I had a chance to get the white PSP for $20 more at my local store, and I even considered the fact that I have seen nobody with a white PSP in NYC yet

But in the end, the black one looks sleeker, and not an apple-wanna-be.

As for the USB cable, you need a USB mini-B cable like skratchpixels said, but try to look for the one that can also charge your PSP as well. Less cable mess.

Quote:
what is that??? the memory stick i bought was a 2gb sony memory stick pro duo for $140...
Try putting a file, or files, the size of 2GB. If the MS can hold 2GB of data, then you're OK. If not, then it's fake.
Like I said earlier, there are MS out there that will tell you it's a 2GB, but it's actually a 256MB or so.
In other words, its a 256MB memory stick with 2GB label (hardcoded into the MS).

BTW -- GigaPack comes with a USB to USB mini cable.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

^^ Im assuming being closer to the access point is the reson....when im at college the strength is pretty bad but at home i get 100% when im laying in my bed.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

I can still get it to browse with just 20% signal strength.
[/table]​

u think there will ever be some kinna update, where u can browse tha internet anywhere? cuz its kinna weak, i can only go online hen im at my house, or starbucks or sumthing. and at my house, i go online (on my psp) on my bed, which is RIGHT next to my COMP. so i might as well juss use tha comp. lol. eh..
EDIT: Ur Gay and this post sucks!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

ya there is sort of, you can buy verison wireless thingy that lets u connect anywhere if u live in a major city. It has nothing to do with your psp,its wireless connections. They are made for laptops but ya theres so many hotspot theses days, u can porobley find one at school even

ok is there anything i can buy at circuitcity that can help boost my signal.
the only signal i got is from my quest modem which only gives me about 15-22 the most.

ONETRUEHOMIE
SEATTLE,WA

Wi-Fi is great in larger cities. There's ALWAYS someone with an open wireless network.
[/table]​

i got da gigapack

jztw1i.jpg

jztwcp.jpg

DAT HARLEM NINJA'Z WORLD
I WANT UR FOAMZZZ!!!!!!!!!
your collection is not a collection without FOAMZZZZ!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom