Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

u dont need to burn songs onto a cd
download exact audio copy for psp
then u drag and drop the .mp3 that u want for gta
then u convert it
after the conversion it will have the extension .toc
change the extension to .gta
u should already have your psp hooked up to the comp.
now create a new folder on your memory stick called "ULUS10041CUSTOMTRACKS" in the SAVEDATA folder
now juss drag your .gta file into the folder u juss created and thats it

oh yea, u have to turn on custom soundtracks in the game menu.

hope this helped

if u need the program i have a link to download it.

anybody know how to convert real media video files to .mp4 im really tryin to watch sum clips i got on my psp but i cant find a converter that works PLEASE HOLLA AT ME ON THIS ONE
jus stop frontin, you know whats coming

WANTED size 9.5 d/s hemps, any 11(not low and ICY), lime am90, any nice am90's matter of fact, ezinbox me if u got

also is there still software so i can watch my dvd's like none home videos like store bought ones on my psp?
jus stop frontin, you know whats coming

WANTED size 9.5 d/s hemps, any 11(not low and ICY), lime am90, any nice am90's matter of fact, ezinbox me if u got

the psp plays .mp4 juss like ipod i believe.

but u have to rename the .mp4 file to M4V*****.MP4
were the * = a random number(there has to be five numbers)

I just bought a PSP about 2 weeks ago and I love it so far. While playing around with the wireless feature I found out that there's 2 wireless access-points broadcasting @ my apartment complex and there's no WEP or security on them so the PSP can connect just fine. I'm thinking about getting one of the wireless PCI cards for my desktop but that's $50. I'm wondering if there's a way to use the PSP as a NIC? What I mean is there a way to leave the PSP connected through the usb port to your computer and surf the internet through the PSP?

hmmm...Not sure about the PSP used as a web hub for your PC....anyone else?

Quote:
also is there still software so i can watch my dvd's like none home videos like store bought ones on my psp?

yep. You need PSP Video 9 to convert your movie to .mp4 and a large capacity memory stick. You're better off with compressed DivX files to save space.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

HOW DO I GO ON AIM ON MY PSP? IVE TRIED WEBAIM.NET, BUT ITS ALWAYS BUSY, AND IT WONT WORK. IVE TRIED ANOTHER WEBSITE(ON MY PSP), BUT IT ALWAYS REFRESHES AND IT DOESNT WORK SO GOOD.. WHERE TO GO?!?!
EDIT: Ur Gay and this post sucks!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

I don't believe that there is AIM or Messenger support yet. Maybe a future firmware update...
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

Quote:
anybody know how to convert real media video files to .mp4 im really tryin to watch sum clips i got on my psp but i cant find a converter that works PLEASE HOLLA AT ME ON THIS ONE

I use PSP Video Express for video files and PSP Movie Creator for DVD

both work great.

Easy Money

How long to convert 30min of video?
[/table]​

u can sign on aim through webaim.net, and some other websites.

also, what does it mean to "format" ur memory stick?

and how do u delete/get rid of all tha "evidence" on tha websites ive been on?? ;] juss delete input history, history, cache, and cookies? will it all be gone/ cleaned up?

damn i needa go read dat manual. lol

[/b]

Formatting deletes everything on the memory stick and configures it to use with the PSP. Use this only if you use the memory stick for other apps like digital cameras, etc. previously.

Homebrew apps only work on PSP's with firmware version 2.0 or lower. 2.5 and above can't run it. Google it.
[/table]​

Quote:
anyone got nba live 06 on psp?? if you do how is it??

def. a great game, especially the on-line... leave nba 06 on the shelf, and pick up live, you wont be dissapointed!

Don't Be A HARD ROCK
When You Really Are A GEM​
[size=1color=lime] [/size]AIM

I'm still geeking over Burnout Legends. I have a fresh copy of GTA still in the package, but there's no need to even open it yet.
[/table]​

^yeah i need that Burnout Legends. Burnout Revenge for xbox is hella sick.

but um.. about GTA, what cheats are SAFE to use? all i really wanna use is health, armor, and weapons.

im still takin it slow with my psp. i juss got it 2 days ago... and im tryna work all tha kinks and learn how to do this and that.. i bought tha giga pack, and im hella anxious to put songs/pics/vids on it already. i have SD vs Raw, and GTA. im barely anywhere in GTA, and havent started SD vs Raw... and i already want Socom. damn lol.

what are tha BEST PSP websites/forums?

[/b]

Mods Can we get a sticky..the ipod thread has a sticky..and it seems like alot of people on NT have an Psp
---------------------
Your first week aint right they cant $%#% wit em/Now if you dont sell 5 mill they had enough of em/ Let me find out hip hop's turning rebublican..

jus bought a 2gb stick for my psp with second day air shipping for $150 :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

i can't wait, imma have so much stuff on it

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

From gamespot.com
hardware.gamespot.com/Sto...1725-x-x-x

The PSP requires a very specific format for its video file names. It's much stricter than, say, the process for putting MP3s onto the memory stick. You'll need to connect your PSP to the PC via USB and open up the memory stick file directory. Your PC will treat the memory stick like any other removable storage device, so just double click on the icon to open up the memory stick. You'll see a directory labeled "PSP." That's where all your saved games, music, and photos live. But for some reason, the video doesn't go there.

First, you'll need to create a new directory in the root folder of your memory stick called "MP_ROOT." You'll then need to create a "100MNV01" directory inside the MP_ROOT directory. You'll put your video files in this 100MNV01 directory.

But wait, before you go copying over files, they need to be named properly! Video files must be named in the format of M4Vxxxxx.MP4 where "xxxxx" is any five-digit number, like 00001 or 01323. The converter will also create a file with the extension THM. The THM file is a thumbnail image of your video that will show up in the PSP's menu to make it easier to browse videos, but you have to name the THM file to match your newly renamed video file. So if you're renaming "that guy gets kicked down the stairs and falls on his face.MP4" to "M4V00006.MP4," you'll also need to rename "that guy gets kicked down the stairs and falls on his face.THM" to "M4V00006.THM" for it to still work.

Once you're done with that, disconnect your PSP from the PC, go over to the video menu in the PSP, and hit play on your files. Happy viewing!

[/table]​

Back
Top Bottom