Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

Download PSP Video9. Follow the steps to convert video/audio files to the appropriate PSP format. Connect your PSP via the USB cable and turn it on. Select Settings - USB Mode - so that your compute sees your PSP. Transfer the file.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

sorry im in a hurry...so my bad if its already been posted..but i was just wonderin if you are able to put animated .gif files on your psp? if not..do you think sony is werkin on it?

^^ i was juss about to ask that :wow:
eek.gif

but yeah, can u put gif. images on ur psp? im guessing not, cuz i tried putting several gifs on my psp, but they juss stayed still, like a regular image.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
or maybe i juss did it wrong sumhow?
EDIT: Ur Gay and this post sucks!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

Quote:
i just made some wallpapers!!! hope you guys like them!!!

Thanks for the wallpapers!

BTW--Fanjita just released a dev kit for versions 2.0 and above. We'll be seeing Homebrew apps very soon for 2.6

[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

Sup all, finally got my PSP yesterday from oxnard bestbuy, WOOT WOOT! I love this thing and the wait was def worth it. I bought this thing called "Media Max" that lets you transfer pictures, videos, mp3's and game saves to your PSP. It also came w/ a usb cable and was only $15, only thing is, it wont transfer video or convert .wmv like it suppose too, but I think I know why so ill figure it out. Anyways, got my internet up and running and im buying a few games today.

This thread has help me out alot, as I read thru all... thanks PSP NTers!

EDIT: My psp came w/ v2.0, should I upgrade to 2.6? Any positive or negative of it?

WHAT IS THE BEST AND CHEAPEST POSSIBLE WIRELESS ROUTER FOR MY PSP, IN AND AROUND MY HOUSE??
ALBANY, NEW YORK​
LOOKING TO BUY/TRADE SIZE 13 JAY'S​
AIM-Kinglukeda1st

Quote:
My psp came w/ v2.0, should I upgrade to 2.6? Any positive or negative of it?

Don't do it!! I wouldn't upgrade 2.0
[/table]​

can sombody please please tell me where I can download snes9xTYL-0.2c
i'm russian, if that matters.

[/center]

^yea me too and can someone tell me how to set it up and stuff on the DL...
TeamNinja
~1967-2005~
Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero
Viva La Raza!​

THIS POST WILL NEVER DIE, THERE ARE TOO MANY QUESTIONS, MODS GIVE US A STICKY!!!!!!!!!

anyone played GTA multiplayer with 3+ more ppl????
got a couple questions on that subject...

so no gif. files on psp? or did someone find a way to do it..

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

Back
Top Bottom