Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

Routers are cheap. Linksys has a wireless-G for under $50 at BestBuy
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

^
03c3c11c-a684-404b-9165-39edeb3ef07e.gif

this is the one that i use

There are these new wifi things for psp. that you just plug into your comp and have wifi connect all over your house. Its on ebay just type in wifi psp and it will come up.
If Heaven was a mile away
And you could ride by the gates
Would you try to run inside when it opens would you try to die today?
Would you pray louder finally believing His power?

Anyone get a LocationFree yet? reviews?
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

The psp is greatness everybody should have one. I have a black one better than the white. 1 gig like 3 vids and madd 6 cds and a couple of songs on it, with gta and nba live. But my friend i a manager at block buster so i get free game rentals and ibought mypsp for 140 flat.
If Heaven was a mile away
And you could ride by the gates
Would you try to run inside when it opens would you try to die today?
Would you pray louder finally believing His power?

Yes it is, typing is easy, just fool around with it^^^
ALBANY, NEW YORK​
LOOKING TO BUY/TRADE SIZE 13 JAY'S​
AIM-Kinglukeda1st

So with that new dev kit for the 2.0 , would anybody recommend 1.5 users to finally upgrade to 2.0? This way i can play a couple of games that requires 2.0 to play.
Bust a nut inside your eye, to show you where I come from -- ATCQ
wanted.. purple co.jp vandals & co.jp grey/prple wildwoods 9.5 or 10

White PSP doesn't get annoying with the fingerprints. it's true.

It comes down to personal preference--as long as you don't care about UMD movies. It was not a sacrifice for me--I don't ever plan to pay for movies.

[/table]​

BTW--there's a game store around my way with the White GigaPack for $349.00.
[/table]​

^if you're using Sonic Stage to transfer your music, right click on the song and go to properties, you'll see a space to put in Album Art.
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]​

so yeah what about those gifs?
EDIT: Ur Gay and this post sucks!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

Hey, nikestreetdotcom can you change the green color of the bape wallpaper to purple or blue or black?

bape%20psp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom