Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

^did u buy any chance see how much Burnout Legends was? from all stores that checked out. and how about THUG 2 Remix?
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

BO:L (brand new) was 49.99 @bestbuy.
BO:L (used) was 34.99 @gamestop

My gamecrazy didn't have any new or used. I wanted to copp twisted metal, but it was 39.99. Wasn't that a PSP launch title? Why does it cost so much now???

Alright i know this is gonna be a dumb ? but how do i get online with this thing i have the udate 2.0 but i cant connect it or know what to put for the setting to connect it and what do the routers do i know nothing about computers or any of that comp talk someone explain it to me in plain english
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !!!!!

u need a wireless router, this sends a broadband connection to ur psp, or any place with a wireless internet connection like starbucks or some airports etc...

without a wireless router or some wireless access point, u will not be able to connect to the internet

once u do have a wireless connection around u, juss open up your browser, put in a address that u want to go to
after that it will ask u to select a connection
select new connection
then select wutever name u want to name it
then select scan

after that, juss follow the steps and u should be good

alright sounds good now where do i get one of these routers and how much do they cost?
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !!!!!

Best Buy, Fry's, Circuit City, any electronics store, hell even target and walmart

and u should be able to get one for around 50 bucks

i dont like how the headphones and remote control are white. why didnt they make them black? so that means tha white psp's headphones and remote control is gunna be black? =/
NT > Google.
Hella > Mad.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

^^^^^^^
if u are talking about a router
then no, they do not make any for the psp
u have to hook it up to your comp
and u would need to have some broadband ISP(Internet Service Provider) already

quick question...

I heard u can increase the psp browser cache to 4mb but i can only go up to 2048.

Typing this w/ my psp, wifi rocks!

Here is a fun PSP wallpaper for you Kanye fans...

enjoy!
m79f1f.jpg

Don't Be A HARD ROCK
When You Really Are A GEM​
[size=1color=lime] [/size]AIM

Download this web portal for the browser. Its awesome. It should have iTunes compatibility soon. :pimp:
pimp.gif

x5.psp3d.com/

Oh yeah, it has AIM too.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

I have not read anything regarding storage for the PSP. A very cool case is the Logictech Playgear Pocket because you can pop out the rubberized insides and put in your own pictures...

Here is mine, I posted this right when the case dropped months ago...

m7azpe.jpg

m7b0qx.jpg

YEAH, GIRLS ARE INTO VIDEO GAMES TOO!
wink.gif

Don't Be A HARD ROCK

I thought about gettting it, but the PSP is chunky enough.
The pouch that comes with it is good enough for me. I just gotta be careful and not drop it
embarassed.gif

The playgear pocket is dope....

I was always selling these to people before I even had a psp...

Here's mine..

m7e6oj.jpg

hey Bri, now thats sick as hell, im offically about to bug you for that
Don't Be A HARD ROCK

to nickthesticks that (idk what ud call it lol) program u put up the link to. Should i download it from my psp by going on the site, or download it onto the comp then put it on my psp

haha, thanks..

I made the wallpaper myself with photoshop and the astronaut is the actual tag from my shirt....

leave me your e-mail and i'll send the wallpaper..Did you buy the logitech templates that allow you to print the images on it or did you just use regular paper?

np. i think you and i have spoken on AIM before, your name seems familiar to me. for the bbc can you put them in the template so all i will have to do is cut and pop em in? i did have the logitech template, but it did not work well for me because i could not change my printer margins, so every set i tried to print, it was one inch off, so i took it back to the store. so now when i get the images, friends just send the exact size i need in the template so i just cut and pop em in. i would like to send you something. i sent you a message in your box..
Don't Be A HARD ROCK

Has anybody heard of this?
PSP Advance Media Player Released

- PSP Advance is a revolutionary application that enables users to maximize the device's potential without having to convert files or remain hostage to Sony's expensive software and restrictive firmware updates.

The PSPAdvance application offers users one-click transfer of music, movies, games, magazines etc, via USB and wirelessly. But the PSPAdvance offering is much more robust then that.

Unlike other programs that only reside on the user's PC and focus on converting files to compatible PSP Firmware formats, PSPAdvance is a fully featured Media Player that resides on the PSP device as well as on the PC desktop. This allows the user to easily sync and play any format of file on the device through the PSPAdvance Media Player without the need for format conversion. This will enable the user to have complete flexibility and empower them to realize the PSP's full potential without restrictions.

For Info: Click Here

For Download: Click Here

P.S. It's FREE and LEGAL! :wow:
eek.gif

Yea i think we have spoken on aim before...

I sent you 2 e-mails... The second one is the template already in the psp form.. I hope it works.

I have trouble printing on those blank templates too... You can't see it but on the right side I had to draw in the rest of the dollar signs cus they were cut off a little bit...

BriWeezy

yo, thats hot what u did with the casing cover. you tink you could send me the image you photoshopped so i can make a desktop bg for my psp out of it?
[/b]​
<br>

I resized the pic so it'll fit as a wallpaper for the psp..

I don't know how well the text will look with it though..

m7gd1i.jpg

I'll make the other colorways later if anybody wants them..

Back
Top Bottom