Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

>:
mad.gif
Damn, SFA3M is so friggin hard that ITS STARTING TO GET ANNOYING!!
I can't seem to beat Zangief or Sagat and I'm on the the 3rd battle only.
Damn YOU D-PAD! >:
mad.gif

*TeamNinja*

Quote:

These definetly seem to be the two most challenging regular characters.....

But you think this is trouble wait until you get to Shin Akuma :lol:
laugh.gif

"at the ripe old age of 40, he was playing at a superstar level. His will to succeed is remarkable. His ability to adapt his game as his body weakens is extraordinary. He is the best. Period. His legacy is not only in tact, it is enhanced by his resolve."

Damn Damn Damn this Street Fighter game!!! >:
mad.gif

How is anyone supposed to beat this game?!!!
Damn you Shin Akuma!
I spent five hours trying to beat this fool...
I had it with this game, I'm done.

BTW anyone got any cheats to unlocking the characters?
*TeamNinja*

Man i feel your pain Shin Akuma was giving me the bidness until i got back into the loop of playing street fighter.....my advice TRIP HIM every time he moves.
"at the ripe old age of 40, he was playing at a superstar level. His will to succeed is remarkable. His ability to adapt his game as his body weakens is extraordinary. He is the best. Period. His legacy is not only in tact, it is enhanced by his resolve."

heres a way to kinda cheat in the game if you guys really have to.

go to setting and change your botton control to a supercombo botton. for example
LK change it to level 3 supercombo

ONETRUEHOMIE

SEATTLE,WA

I blocked until I can't block anymore when I'm fighting shin akuma, and just start to attack low.

Btw, when is me and my katamari coming to the U.S??
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

Quote:

Zangief and sagat are not hard...and I hear yall talkin about shin akuma being hard...thats not the hard part. Have yall beaten world tour mode yet? Im usin shin akuma and for my final battle I have to do two dramitc battles...One with Shin akuma and Evil Ryu Vs. Me and one with Bison and Shin Akuma Vs. Me. Im nice in this game but these battles right here is kickin my @#%$, still cant get past one of them.
Shatmoneyent.com
Bitta blood Coming Soon.

Quote:
Zangief and sagat are not hard...and I hear yall talkin about shin akuma being hard...thats not the hard part. Have yall beaten world tour mode yet? Im usin shin akuma and for my final battle I have to do two dramitc battles...One with Shin akuma and Evil Ryu Vs. Me and one with Bison and Shin Akuma Vs. Me. Im nice in this game but these battles right here is kickin my , still cant get past one of them.

I was saying Zangief and Sagat were the hardest of the regular characters...but far from hard...Shin Akuma on the other hand....he just gets on some invinvible stuff when im a round up on him about to beat him...its annoying its like he goes into hyper cheat mode. I beat him though after a few tries.

VENT:

URGHHH MAN HOMEBREW/EMULATORS/ROMS AND ALL THAT CRAP IS SOOOO CONFUSING. THERES OTHER @#%$ THAT GETS ME HELLA CONFUSED TOO. LIKE ELOADERS, EBOOTS AND OTHER STUFF... WT H IS ALL THAT? *SIGH* HOMBREW DOES WORK FOR 2.6 BUT I DONT KNOE HOW TO DO IT. I HAD SOME GAMES, BUT I DELETED THEM ALL CUZ THEY WERE BORING. I TRIED TO GET BETTER ONES BUT I DIDNT KNOE HOW TO DO ANYTHING, CUZ MY FRIEND IS THA ONE WHO HOOKED ME UP WITH THA GAMES IN THA FIRST PLACE. AND HE DOESNT HAVE ALL THA TIME TO HELP ME OUT. DAMN!! I WANTED TO GET A 2GB SO I CAN USE HELLA OF THA MEMORY FOR HOMEBREW, BUT RIGHT NOW ALL THIS @#%$ IS JUS GAY AND CONFUSING!! URGH

WHO ELSE JUSS USES THERE PSP FOR THA MAIN THINGS, MUSIC, VIDS, PICS, AND INTERNET? CUZ RIGHT NOW THIS HOMEBREW CRAP IS PISSING ME THA HELL OFF.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

The Bay > Dx44.
Hella > Mad.
NT > Google.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

that's why i never messed with homebrew in the first place, it's too damn confusing
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I found the e loader on my 2.1 pretty easy with the gta way. the only problem i got is trying to run it without extreme slowdown or distorted.

Quote:
VENT:URGHHH MAN HOMEBREW/EMULATORS/ROMS AND ALL THAT CRAP IS SOOOO CONFUSING. THERES OTHER THAT GETS ME HELLA CONFUSED TOO. LIKE ELOADERS, EBOOTS AND OTHER STUFF... WT H IS ALL THAT? *SIGH* HOMBREW DOES WORK FOR 2.6 BUT I DONT KNOE HOW TO DO IT. I HAD SOME GAMES, BUT I DELETED THEM ALL CUZ THEY WERE BORING. I TRIED TO GET BETTER ONES BUT I DIDNT KNOE HOW TO DO ANYTHING, CUZ MY FRIEND IS THA ONE WHO HOOKED ME UP WITH THA GAMES IN THA FIRST PLACE. AND HE DOESNT HAVE ALL THA TIME TO HELP ME OUT. DAMN!! I WANTED TO GET A 2GB SO I CAN USE HELLA OF THA MEMORY FOR HOMEBREW, BUT RIGHT NOW ALL THIS IS JUS GAY AND CONFUSING!! URGH

WHO ELSE JUSS USES THERE PSP FOR THA MAIN THINGS, MUSIC, VIDS, PICS, AND INTERNET? CUZ RIGHT NOW THIS HOMEBREW CRAP IS PISSING ME THA HELL OFF.

lol Its not that difficult. Go to here:
QJ.NET Forums

I learned everything from there. Whats better theres a new version of eloader thats real stable with 2.6 (the old version was unstable with certain emulators the SNES would work like 1 outta 8 tries sumtimes) The new version works great, got The genesis and NES workin but cant get the SNES to load roms. Anyways can yall recommend some NES games and Genesis Games. I cant remember good titles.

For NES I got
Contra
POW
Punch Out
Mario
Bump And Jump

Genesis
Gunstar Heroes
sonic 2
Streets of Rage 1,2,3

what else can yall name?
Shatmoneyent.com
Bitta blood Coming Soon.

^^ well thanks, i guess. im already a member of pspcrazy.com (forums) and all of it is still confusing.

and i dont knoe what kinna eloader or w/e its called i had, but my friend told me that tha only dames i could play, were SNES games.. and it took like 3 tried for it to work......

EDIT: yeah its still really confusing. i need like a COMPLETE NEWBIE guide/dictionary for PSP homebrew etc. i clicked that link u posted, when i saw tha words: "eLoader", "EBOOT Loader", "dgen and rin sound", "TYL v. 3", "SmashGP", "RIN GBC Emu", "TG16/PCE Emulator"... i hit this:
o8cmzr_th.jpg

:\
ohwell.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
|I
tired.gif
i quit
The Bay > Dx44.
Hella > Mad.
NT > Google.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

Hey guys... I was just wondering how you guys put those pictures into those play gear logitech cases. Do you have to print it a certain way or buy it? Can someone fill me in? thanks.
Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]​

^^ That was the beta fanjitita one...theres a new one out (the final version) go here to download it:

fanjita.org/

just extract the files on the memory stick itself (Not in any folder, when u extractin it, extract to whatever letter drive the psp is...C,D,I whatever.) The loader is more stable..no more 3 tries for it to work or waitin 30 secs, just run it straight. Make sure u get DGEN 070 for genesis and NesterJ_v1_07 for NES. Those worked fine for me. Still cant a SNES one tho, the one I had dont work so I gotta find a new one.
Shatmoneyent.com
Bitta blood Coming Soon.

Quote:
should i upgrade my 1.5

Only if u want to play New PSP Games. If u want to play emulators (Snes, Nes, Genesis, TG16, Gameboy) Then u should stay with 1.5. Alot of people wish they had 1.5, but only if ur into thos type of things.
Shatmoneyent.com
Bitta blood Coming Soon.

^^^^ my friend said you cant play bootlegged games when you upgrade is that true.
so keeping it a 1.5 is only good for playing older games, anything else will be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom