Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

Here is a tutorial that i made to help people to be able to put video files onto your PSP, since this seems like a big FAQ.

Things you will need:
USB cable
PSP Video 9 program (pspvideo9.com/Download/)

1) First of you need to find a video you want to put on your PSP.

2) In this case i found a few videos from nikebasketball.com that i could use. As you can see there are different formats for the video. So for the purpose of this tutorial i will be using the .mov format since most videos will not already be in a PSP-ready format

o8guqf.jpg

3) Once you have dowmloaded the video file , put it in a place where you can easily acces it. In my case I Copied and pasted the video into My Videos folder

copy
o8gx6v.jpg

paste
o8gy2b.jpg

4) Now you need to open up PSP video 9, and transcode the video into MP4 format. To do this just click the "Transcode Video" button in find your video from where you put it.

o8h093.jpg

5) Once the video is finished downloading it will show up under the "copy" tab. Be sure that the file is named M4V***** (the * represents any 5 numbers) because if it isn't your PSP will not recognize it. Now all you have to do is click the "Copy/Move video To PSP" button and the video should show up on your PSP like this :smile:
smile.gif
:

o8h3t2.jpg

"Iron" Mike Tyson
55 Wins
6 Losses
44 Knockouts

I ordered SFAM3 from capcom.com and the package came last week with some extra stuff:

oa25u9.jpg

oa263q.jpg

I haven't played the game yet, so I don't know how well the D-pad works.

^ That's an excellent price. I think the average is around $160 or something
"Iron" Mike Tyson
55 Wins
6 Losses
44 Knockouts

^^^ Buy it b. The game is worth the $40bucks. It gets addicting once you start mastering the moves and combo. Plus, there is a hoard of option in that game... I just can't see myself getting bored of it.

Quote:
is 119.00 a good price for a 2gig memory stick

Yes, buy it!

Im still rockin this sorry 32mb card... :lol:
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, about SFA3M, sagat is the cheapest player ive encounter. This dude will throw 20+ tiger fireball and than when you jump over one or try to jump kick him, he'll do that tiger uppercut combo or the knee... I hate that @#%$ tiger @#%$!

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I can't believe outpost has 2GB Sandisks for 107 bucks, and I spent 145 on one a couple weeks ago...
Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

post some. oh and i needa learn how to resize pics for my psp... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

The Bay > Dx44.
Hella > Mad.
NT > Google.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.

I've downloaded some MP4 videos onto the Memory Stick but the PSP won't recognize the vids. Is there any way to get around this?

Anyone who is having trouble with their dpad and is willing to void their warranty just to be able to do a hadoken or shoryuken with ease, I direct you to this GameFAQS post..

boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs...c=25896243

Someone on the last few pages of that thread came up with an alternate way to have a more responsive dpad.

And it works too, as I've done this with my PSP. I tried out the Capcom dpad accessory but it just felt too awkward to me. But Darkstalkers and Street Fighter Alpha 3 now have so much more value to my PSP than they did before..
-d.w.a.i.

:wow:
eek.gif
@PoisonElemental. That package looks sweet kinda made me wish I waited. Kind of even more happy about the d-pad now cause with all these emulators, the regular pad wasnt cuttin it (Playin contra without the d-pad was a pain, couldnt shoot diagonally). Hope all u guys having fun with alpha 3.

patiently waits for powerstone :evil:
devil.gif

Shatmoneyent.com
Bitta blood Coming Soon.

Does anyone know if the Japan version PSP can connect wirelessly like the regular PSP? I know it doesnt play American dvds but would I be able to play someone who has a regular PSP??
"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."

Michael Jordan​

i suggest reading through most of the last pages cuz everything that people keep asking is there.

but heres the link to download the template for the logitech case (which is 1 page behind this)

www.logitech.com/promotio...nguageid=1
They mad my car's like an elephant - the trunk in the front
See ya dude react, hud' six threw me back
A few they clapped, but I ate those, them ***** is Scooby snacks
I ain't see stars.. I'm a G pa-Killa Cam

If i format my memory stick does that make all my game saves and photos delete. and if so is there a way to keep them.

^ I'm pretty sure you will lose your data.... You can TRY connecting your psp to your computer copying the files in the folder and paste them on your hard drive , then format your memory stick and put the files back in the folders.... I think that should work....

My question is whats the easiest way to beat Bison???? I'm using Evil Ryu right now and It's taking me forever..

i know the answer is probably somewhere in these 41 pgs but how much can i get a used one for like at eb games or somethin

by da way
im dat dude

you should be able to get one for around $200
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

how much stuff can i store on my psp with a 128mb memory stick.
i want to put a movie and and like 10-20 songs, would 128mb be enough for that?

www.connect.com/download_cookie.html
if you use this you can get twice as many songs on your psp
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

searching on the internet w/psp and playing madden on ps2 makes the game go by so much quicker! :lol:
laugh.gif

edit:

has anyone played fight night round 3 yet?if so is it worth copping?
They mad my car's like an elephant - the trunk in the front
See ya dude react, hud' six threw me back
A few they clapped, but I ate those, them ***** is Scooby snacks
I ain't see stars.. I'm a G pa-Killa Cam

Back
Top Bottom