< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

DSC03213-2.jpg

DSC03218-2.jpg

DSC03221-2.jpg

Review:

TLDR; big bulky shoe fits like big bulky shoe

Overall it's very similar to my other chunks sneaker(although less comfortable) than my track runners. These have a big bulky bottom adding at least an inch.

Love the look. The upper isn't super comfy but breathable and functional. The bottom is cushioned when directly impacted upon. Otherwise it's simply bulky.

Look/aesthetic > Actual function on this one.
Those look really nice, but I think I would look crazy in them being female and only 5'3". Chicks with short legs gotta be careful when it comes to the bulky shoes. LOL

hipstermike hipstermike what jeans are those? I'm constantly looking for a nice wash like that, but they're either too thick and don't break nicely or they bleed dye like crazy.

I am 5’4” no lie
Really? See, I am also a female with short legs whose lower half is bigger than the top half of my body, for stumpy legs also make chunky shoes look crazy. LOL I wonder if there are any stores that are carrying this model that I can go into and try them on.

Those look really nice, but I think I would look crazy in them being female and only 5'3". Chicks with short legs gotta be careful when it comes to the bulky shoes. LOL
IMO short chicks with small bulky shoes look hot. That’s why I like chicks that rock the Alexander McQueens.

For some reason alot of outlets are not carrying half sizes of these Rhudes. Either I go half down or half up. And i hope these go into discount since they pretty much under the radar.

For some reason alot of outlets are not carrying half sizes of these Rhudes. Either I go half down or half up. And i hope these go into discount since they pretty much under the radar.

Go up .5 size with Cell Endra’s. Your feet will thank you

Oneness for sure still have them, but up to a size 12 though. Some other boutiques have them in stock too, but I believe they are mainly overseas.

<---guy with the big feet

I was on puma.com when they dropped and still had 14s in stock, but I had just spent a lot on other kicks so I had to pass. I think I saw a pair on SX for like $165 which is basically retail+tax, so if I really want them...

<---guy with the big feet

I was on puma.com when they dropped and still had 14s in stock, but I had just spent a lot on other kicks so I had to pass. I think I saw a pair on SX for like $165 which is basically retail+tax, so if I really want them...
OKAY! I forgot you are the size 14 guy up in here. LOL Yeah, I remember you saying that you were passing on them and with being a size 14, not too many places will have them. If you found them for $165, that is a good price to pull the trigger and cop them if you want.

I was on Champs' website and saw these but when I clicked on them, the "product is not available" error message comes up. These look so dope and I wonder if these came out and sold out or if they were posted earlier than they were supposed to and then removed but will come back on the site.

36983801.png

I was on Champs' website and saw these but when I clicked on them, the "product is not available" error message comes up. These look so dope and I wonder if these came out and sold out or if they were posted earlier than they were supposed to and then removed but will come back on the site.

36983801.png

These are dope but I’m tryin my damn hardest not to cop the Ader RS-X right now lol

i can't wait...
DF28719.jpg

36977101-1.jpg

DF28589.jpg

These are nice but that chunky midsole too much for me and I may not be able to pull it off. We will see, love the Hans collab tho

Back
Top Bottom