< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

OMG, PUMA IS PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS! HAHAHA Why is it that the grey violet colorway of the RS-X Tracks seem to only being released in the kids' sizes in the US and the adults sizes overseas? I refuse to buy them from JD Sports because they do not ship orders in a box and I be damned if I order shoes from the UK to the US and the box is damaged to hell! SMH Then the other EU sites are gonna charge so much more than the $110 price point it would cost to buy them here.

rs-x-tracks-sneakers.jpg

Those are so clean, but yeah I can see them being a real bit*h to clean!
I got a pair a week ago and I love the Uproars (Palace OG); I've hooped in them several times and they feel very light yet with great cushioning (I'm 5'9:; 158, so not that big); I've worn Kobes for past 8 years and I love the Uproars. Easy to clean, the toebox is smooth leather, so just use the MrClean wonderbar and you're set (that bar works like magic on most all white stuff).

Picked up the Trophy RS-X last week during the Champs sale and I haven't been able to take dem beaches off. They are comfy and fire AF!

It's killing me, I want to buy more RS-Xs but most CWs don't come in a 14. And the ones that do, PUMA doesn't announce anything...they just drop and *poof* they're gone.

I wouldn't even have my one pair (and favorite) the Sankuanz if it weren't for X XXXXX

Anybody here get a pair of the uproars?
Yes, I have the Charlotte ones and played in them. Overall, I thought the performance of the shoe was fine, cushioning isn't the greatest. Now, you have to take into account that I'm older with crabby knees, but I feel they should have used more of the Hybrid technology throughout instead of just a wedge. Especially for the price hike over the Clyde disrupts. I like the shoe, but most likely won't buy another C/W, just ball in these when I want. I prefer the Cyldes, but either way I'm adding an insole.

I'm loving what Puma is doing and look forward to more!

OMG, PUMA IS PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS! HAHAHA Why is it that the grey violet colorway of the RS-X Tracks seem to only being released in the kids' sizes in the US and the adults sizes overseas? I refuse to buy them from JD Sports because they do not ship orders in a box and I be damned if I order shoes from the UK to the US and the box is damaged to hell! SMH Then the other EU sites are gonna charge so much more than the $110 price point it would cost to buy them here.

rs-x-tracks-sneakers.jpg
SNS or ENDEND sometimes hits the same retail and offers $15 shipping

SNS or ENDEND sometimes hits the same retail and offers $15 shipping
Unfortunately though, SNS and End never really have extended styles in Puma.....they seem to cater more to Nike and Adidas when it comes to sneakers. The colorway in the RS-X that I want SNS and End do not carry.

These been out for awhile now finishline still have them up on the site
Exactly! They were like the first colorway that Puma released for women in the RS-X line (those and the red, pink and white ones) and they have been around for months.

Champs 20% off with no minimum with promo code GETAIR. RS-X come out to $88.
Most of the RS-X on Champs (as well as Foot Locker, Footaction and Eastbay) are excluded from discount though. On Champs, only the black, gold and white Trophy, the Red Blast and white Reinvention and both of the women's Toys colorways (pastel/neon and the red, pink and white ones) are eligible for discount.

It's killing me, I want to buy more RS-Xs but most CWs don't come in a 14. And the ones that do, PUMA doesn't announce anything...they just drop and *poof* they're gone.

I wouldn't even have my one pair (and favorite) the Sankuanz if it weren't for X XXXXX
LOL Yeah, Puma is not representing that size 14 and above gang very well with the RS-X line. I have only seen size 14 a couple of times (the Sankuanz and the Ader Errors that you did not want). Most of the other colorways I have seen them only go up to a 13. If only toes could be removed and were not needed.....HEHEHE I am just saying!

I remember watching a show as a kid about a guy who lost his thumb and they replaced it with one of his toes. It actually looked pretty normal.

With my giant toes I'm outta luck if I ever lose my thumb :lol:

So, I saw this new Puma Suede up on Puma.com today (a collaboration with The Kooples - whoever they are).....simple yet have some good details on it IMO. I will say that Puma is putting so much energy into the RS lines that they have not really done anything cool with Clydes, Baskets, etc. Suedes they did A LOT of cool stuff with in 2018, so I can see them taking a break from that model, but I would like for the other models to get some love and affection from the Puma design teams also.

Same. I like the HAN line a lot, but they whiffed big time on these. They removed almost all the key design elements.

I have no clue what a Koople is :rofl:
LOL I looked up The Kooples after I wrote my last message and it is a French fashion retailer. In my area, it is inside of Bloomingdale's, but I shop mainly online so I never seen their stuff. I do like the skull and studded detailing on the shoe, but it is a bit too plain for my taste.

As for the Han RS-X, that is just not the move at all. I thought they looked different (a little better) when the initial pictures where released, but I am not liking what these look like now.

I have been lowkey eyeballing these since I saw them last Friday, but I think it would be weird for a woman who is closer to 40 to be rocking Barbie sneakers. The 20 somethings will probably do better rocking these.

I guess I’m in the right age range but I don’t think they’re making a men’s 13 anytime soon lmaooo. That was the fun thing with Fenty, if it didn’t have a heel they made it up to men’s 14 no matter how girly/extra it was!

Back
Top Bottom