< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

kind of want:

i don't know if anyone else follows upscale vandal, but he & emory were at puma hq the other day & he had on a cleaaaaaaaan pair of the ferrari collabs that were just so fiiiiiiire, wish i could find a screenshot of the video...

How do you like em so far?

So far they are nice - traction is really good on clean, needs to be wiped on dust. Materials are really good on this colorway. Could use a little more forefoot cushioning - really thin and low but court feel is nice.

Love the silhouette, like the M-styling...very clean.

Still don't like the people that drive the cars :lol:

overall thoughts? i saw these for the first time the otehr day and theyre cxalling me.
I find myself wearing them more and more

I have a feeling it’s treated in a way that sun exposure will change the coloring

Super comfy after breakin

They definitely give off an Air Max 95 vibe.

Those have never released in a 14, so I haven't been able to try them out.

So far they are nice - traction is really good on clean, needs to be wiped on dust. Materials are really good on this colorway. Could use a little more forefoot cushioning - really thin and low but court feel is nice.
Did you went TTS? Chris said it was a bit tight on the forefoot so thinking if have to go with half size up?

Did you went TTS? Chris said it was a bit tight on the forefoot so thinking if have to go with half size up?

I stayed true to size - they are a bulky looking shoe and i still have abut a thumbs width in length. They are a snug tight fit but not uncomfortable like the Harden 2 starts out.

Forgot to upload my latest pick up a couple of weeks back. Glad I got em for the OG price which was $110 instead of $150. Love the materials on these and can’t wait to rock em. Ader Error knocked it out of the park!
606136CC-7622-4600-B979-00B1970EF16D.jpeg

These on the way to. Gonna give em a try
9A099233-B6A7-41ED-9F5F-74EE953FDABA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom