< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

5A1876D4-574A-43F8-8D8F-B19A68AA6F5A.jpeg
Got a size 13 from Extra Butter and the leather is really nice on the Sampson’s. The comfort kind of surprised me too as far as a retro sneaker. Def waiting for the black mids later on in the month.

how's the sizing on these? I go half down on suede and Clyde's and been thinking about picking these up

Can't speak on the lows, but the mids are a tad big. If you go half down on suedes and clydes then I would go with the same size.

So you would recommend a US10 for the Ralph Sampson Lows if 10.5 is my true size? Trying to get them for <€50. :nerd:

I bought the white Ralph Sampson two weeks ago from KITH for $100. I had literally just heard about them the day before, and they had only two sizes left. I was getting excited but KITH took their sweet time so I asked what was up. They said they were behind but expect shipping soon. As I originally thought it turned out they actually didn't have it in-stock to begin with. I got refunded and just copped from PUMA for $80; RetailMeNot has a $10 promotion until the 30th. If the quality is as good as y'all say I'll probably get the blacks too. Seems to be one of the best values around.

As for sizing, Chris from Weartesters said they fit similar to Air Force 1s which I go TTS. Since I got wide feet, I went with my normal size 9. :D

Back
Top Bottom