< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Got my Saharas in today and they are as amazing in hand and on feet as expected.  I've never been 100% on the stock (mustard/gold?) laces, so I tried some tan and brown ones I had laying around.  Anybody feeling either one?

Glad to see you're happy with your pair!

@Blake P Another vote for the tans. I think a lighter brown would be nice too.
I agree that a lighter brown or even cream/off-white to match the midsole would be even better.  Time to spend a bunch of money on laces only to end up putting the stock ones back on!  Wouldn't be the first or last time...

Sophia Chang liked my pic on IG
embarassed.gif

I agree that a lighter brown or even cream/off-white to match the midsole would be even better.  Time to spend a bunch of money on laces only to end up putting the stock ones back on!  Wouldn't be the first or last time...

lol we've all been there buddy. Tupperware full of 'seemed like a good idea at the time'.

How do the Discs fit? I am eyeing the Kasinas heavily, especially since I missed out on the Instapumps.

Haha I had that very same problem but nobody answered yet... Due to my research they are tts, maybe a tad more snug. I went tts with the Kasinas as I´m a 11.75 in Nikes haha. Hope that was the right decision

Got my Kasina Lux C's in and I'd say if you like a snug fit go half down, and for a little toe room go TTS. I have semi-wide feet and went TTS, feel like I could've went half down since there's a little room in the front. TTS will still work, I wouldn't go half up though.

Any chance anyone has a DS 8.5 in the saharas but wants a 9? Tried mine on and they're not as snug as I'd prefer.

Haha I had that very same problem but nobody answered yet... Due to my research they are tts, maybe a tad more snug. I went tts with the Kasinas as I´m a 11.75 in Nikes haha. Hope that was the right decision
Stick with your nike size (or .5 size up if necessary) on disc blaze and blaze of glory.
Got my Kasina Lux C's in and I'd say if you like a snug fit go half down, and for a little toe room go TTS. I have semi-wide feet and went TTS, feel like I could've went half down since there's a little room in the front. TTS will still work, I wouldn't go half up though.
Thanks for the answers fellas.
How are they on width? I have a wide foot as well, but if they are wide enough I'd like to eliminate the extra space in the toe box without them feeling crammed in the toe or on the sides.
Glad they are everywhere, just wish a shop nearby had em so I could try them on.

Back
Top Bottom