< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

very close to giving up on a us release date on the Puma Blaze of Glory "Tech Pack" ugh might just order a pair overseas but of course all the cheapest spots are sold out

very close to giving up on a us release date on the Puma Blaze of Glory "Tech Pack" ugh might just order a pair overseas but of course all the cheapest spots are sold out

Right there with you. Tagged Puma in an ig post, no response. Tbh I would've ordered from end or sns already if they had half sizes.

the struggle is real and you aren't alone. I'm gonna just wait until it comes to North America...by then it will be cheaper too, hopefully.

Last edited:
Tried  my Kasina´s size 12 now and I´d prefer 11.5 :(( any idea where I could still get those (talking about the white ones)??

Last edited:
YES I just got a second pair of Sophia Chang this one in blue for $75 + shipping! Very happy with this deal on packer shoes 50 % off code: 50CDW . So glad they still had a size 12. 
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

P.S anybody still looking for Sophia Chang's they have em in white and blue on footlocker europe too (in almost all sizes). 

Last edited:
Ugh I caved. I went up .5 and got a sz10 blaze tech off End. I really didn't want to miss out on these. Autumn14 gets you 20% btw.

Ugh I caved. I went up .5 and got a sz10 blaze tech off End. I really didn't want to miss out on these. Autumn14 gets you 20% btw.
ugh i think im going to cave when i get paid friday and hope a spot still have a us10. i know end doesnt, mainly looking to get the black 

ugh i think im going to cave when i get paid friday and hope a spot still have a us10. i know end doesnt, mainly looking to get the black 
Hanon and Footpatrol still have black US10, they aren't the cheapest around unfortunately. I wish we could just get a straight answer from a Puma rep about these.

for folks on the fence about blaze of glory techs at 135 shipped at END, hop off. they're one of the most comfortable shoes I've owned. Bought them for 150 at SNS and have zero regret.

Back
Top Bottom