< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Got my Kasina's in and I went with 10 which is a perfect fit. My normal size is 10/10.5.

Sizing Reference:

NB 998 - 10

Shadow 6K - 10

Gel Lyte V - 10.5

Last edited:
Puma Green Pack now available on KicksLA.

XT2

BtTxVtZIEAEtdl_.jpg

http://www.kickssoleprovider.com/358488_01_p/358488-01.htm

Blaze of Glory

BtTxilaIAAAuX_u.jpg

http://www.kickssoleprovider.com/358490_01_p/358490-01.htm

R698

BtTw7vFIAAAdZeZ.jpg

http://www.kickssoleprovider.com/358489_01_p/358489-01.htm

My Blaze Techs just came in from End. Ordered Monday morning, showed up this afternoon. All for $13, how do they do it?! I can't even ship my stuff from the US border 60 miles away for that price. lol as for the shoes, these things are so dope. That duty charge wasn't though, 20%.

Last edited:
My Blaze Techs just came in from End. Ordered Monday morning, showed up this afternoon. All for $13, how do they do it?! I can't even ship my stuff from the US border 60 miles away for that price. lol as for the shoes, these things are so dope. That duty charge wasn't though, 20%.

ohh man... hopefully i dont get hit with fees

What do you guys think about the white Kasina's quality? Think the leather feels a bit cheap

Last edited:
Just got my Blaze of Glory Tech pack in black from END today. The shoe is mad nice but I had to pay 35% ($50) for customs. 

Just got my Blaze of Glory Tech pack in black from END today. The shoe is mad nice but I had to pay 35% ($50) for customs. 

That's about how much I had to pay too. $25 for duty, $15 for taxes, and $10 FedEx ROD fee.

:nerd:

:x

how does this work? do you have to pay when they deliver the package?

im askin because i'm waiting for my pair...

Last edited:

I think so unless you don't get asked to pay till you receive an invoice in the mail from fedex. I'm pretty upset though, everytime I get shoes from fedex I get hit with customs which makes me not want to buy shoes that get shipped with fedex...

This time I phoned FedEx to see how much the duty, taxes, and fees were and whether it was worth clearing the package myself. They then gave me an option to pay over the phone or when the package arrives.

This is less upsetting for me because I'm used to getting screwed over by customs charges whenever I get stuff shipped to my house.

I think so unless you don't get asked to pay till you receive an invoice in the mail from fedex. I'm pretty upset though, everytime I get shoes from fedex I get hit with customs which makes me not want to buy shoes that get shipped with fedex...

This time I phoned FedEx to see how much the duty, taxes, and fees were and whether it was worth clearing the package myself. They then gave me an option to pay over the phone or when the package arrives.

This is less upsetting for me because I'm used to getting screwed over by customs charges whenever I get stuff shipped to my house.

thanks for the info bros

Not a bad looking shoe by any means, but just too plain for anyone to really care about it.  The R698 saharas though... 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom