< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

So I hadn't bought a pair of Pumas since college, and those were a driving shoe for track days.

I copped the Jamming for about $115, and for THAT price...I'm not that disappointed. The upper is really nice but the cushion basically feels like an air max...stuffed with foam beads. They're comfy, a little unstable, and my pair (forest green) didn't have too many white beads so they look nice.

The REAL sleeper was that RS-0. Holy crap...I bought the last size 14 on the site and just got them today. These things are legit! Great build and materials. I don't know if the suede/nubuck and leather on the upper is synthetic or not, but they are plush! The insoles are extra padded, very cozy. I loved the color blocking and the mix of retro/modern, and at $130 I figured why not...I did not expect to like them this much! Blown away.

Anyone knows how the RS-0 and RS-350 fit? I'm between size 7.5 & 8 and confused of which size to take

The RS-0 fits perfectly TTS. Other shoes that fit similar (for me) are Jordan 1s, AM90s, Talarias, most New Balances...

Nice Kicks is getting them tomorrow morning, but bots will eat.

What time they dropping? I’m sure these will release I store too I presume. I’d they are Ima line up early lol. Never mess with puma so idk what the release times are.

I'm kind of disappointed at Puma for driving on the coat tails of this ridiculous fad since the company has carved a very individual path for themselves the last couple years with their womens stuff and their newer general models. At least most of you will experience how great their quality and craftsmanship is compared to other sportswear companies.

Really bummed on this release. Resale already ridiculous. Sucks. Might try some loca boutiques tomorrow but I have a family viewing to go to. Sucks the resellers win again

Damn I wish I was home in Atlanta right now. It’s online or bust and from the looks of it, I’m busting haha.

Man I'm only here visiting for a wedding....just worked out but this line long AF... slim *** chance here

Wish line....game over

Only had like 8 pairs....
20180428_115254.jpg

damn I got to the store like a minute or 2 before they opened and there were only 4 people in line. I think they got 6-8 pairs. No half sizes either so I went with a 12. I can’t wait to wear them

Back
Top Bottom