< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I cannot wait to rock both of these (my DS pile is kinda high and I usually do a "first come, first rock" thing with my DS sneakers, so I have some time before rocking these)!

Puma is really doing their thing right now and I want them to be in the top 3 sneaker brands. I have mad love for Puma, so I am glad that people are noticing them like they are now.

20190103_170959.jpg

Last edited:
I cannot wait to rock both of these (my DS pile is kinda high and I usually do a "first come, first rock" thing with my DS sneakers, so I have some time before rocking these)!

Puma is really doing their thing right now and I want them to be in the top 3 sneaker brands. I have mad love for Puma, so I am glad that people are noticing them like they are now.

20190103_170959.jpg
Totally agree. I just got my RS-X Toys delivered today and these things are incredible. Better on foot than in pics. This is the 3rd pair of PUMA I've picked up in the last couple of months and I'm loving the change of pace from Nike, Adidas and Vans - my usual standbys.

Totally agree. I just got my RS-X Toys delivered today and these things are incredible. Better on foot than in pics. This is the 3rd pair of PUMA I've picked up in the last couple of months and I'm loving the change of pace from Nike, Adidas and Vans - my usual standbys.
I am loving Puma's RS lines in general. I like RS-0, RS-100 and the RS-350 lines as well. I got on late with these (I am more of a Suede, Basket and Clyde chick) so I am playing catch up and I just bought the Polaroid RS-0 and a couple of RS-100 colorways. I am thinking about maybe getting the Sonic RS-0 and a pair of the new RS-350s that I saw plus the RS-100 Animal as well. Puma is the brand that regulates my sneaker collection, so I welcome the change in pace with the RS lines.

I am wondering if I should pull the trigger on these 2 new RS-X colorways.....

sz_114667_b.jpeg
sz_114665_b.jpeg
I really like the second pair personally. Both are nice though. I was thinking about going back and grabbing the Bumblebee pair with my FTL rewards.

I am loving Puma's RS lines in general. I like RS-0, RS-100 and the RS-350 lines as well. I got on late with these (I am more of a Suede, Basket and Clyde chick) so I am playing catch up and I just bought the Polaroid RS-0 and a couple of RS-100 colorways. I am thinking about maybe getting the Sonic RS-0 and a pair of the new RS-350s that I saw plus the RS-100 Animal as well. Puma is the brand that regulates my sneaker collection, so I welcome the change in pace with the RS lines.
There are a few RS-0 colorways that I regret sleeping on. The white ones that dropped and also the Black Roland ones were really nice.

There are a few RS-0 colorways that I regret sleeping on. The white ones that dropped and also the Black Roland ones were really nice.
Well, I know that the Rolands are still around (just sold out on Puma's site) and they are on StockX for under retail, so depending on your size you should still be able to find them. As for the white pair you referred to, which one are you talking about? Are you talking about the RS-0 Play, RS-0 Sound or another white pair?

B4FFF163-72A7-4B17-9FE2-D69DF4951BD4.jpeg
2E74B9AC-0029-407A-B17B-59543B6E599E.jpeg
44CAAD59-D5F1-481A-A294-BB42B1139974.jpeg
I haven’t purchased a pair of pumas since the Alife R698, but I saw these Thunder Spectra’s and fell in love! Then started looking more into them and really like what I’m seeing and I’m hoping it allows Puma itself to have a resurgence and be a top sneaker brand.

Well, I know that the Rolands are still around (just sold out on Puma's site) and they are on StockX for under retail, so depending on your size you should still be able to find them. As for the white pair you referred to, which one are you talking about? Are you talking about the RS-0 Play, RS-0 Sound or another white pair?
It was the RS-0 Plays that I came close to copping several times.

It was the RS-0 Plays that I came close to copping several times.
Well, I know they are still some pairs of those available as well and for under retail, but sizing is scattered a little bit so it all depends on what size you are looking for.

I bought those Court Cultures and I had to turn around and ship those bad boys right back. They were just not my taste in hand at all, but it is cool that you eff with them!
Something different just got to hook them up proper

Back
Top Bottom