< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Loving these

A6F22E4B-E2B0-4063-8AC5-4B2665BA0643.jpeg
66E805AB-8F07-4444-A908-40988AA690AF.jpeg

Not feeling the Ferrari RSX as much as the BMWs but i do like the CeLLs

Also the trophy’s are TTs and theybded hurt my big toe. Went 1/2 up on the mtvs

Do the Black Trophys fit different from the MTVs? Wondering if sizing is different between the colorways.

I tried on a pair of RS-X at Foot Locker the other day. I think it was the black "toys" model. My true size felt too snug and had a little toe bulge. 1/2 size up felt better out of the box. However, I'm not sure how they'd feel after being broken in. I've gone 1/2 up on several other shoes in the past then after being broken in, I started experiencing heel slip which annoys me.

Been wearing these today and i'm an 11 and the 1/2 size is perfect. I have a relatively wide foot so due to the design TTS hurt my toe after awhile of walking Not horrible but bothersome. The MTVs feel identical on foot to the Trophy Rooms except the 1/2 size makes them way more comfortable.

Last edited:
Them Bmw sold out already on champs and the Ferrari still sitting fsr on other site eastbay and footlocker the bmw doing well but those Ferrari sitting like crazy guess know one feeling them or it the price point

Forgot about the BMWs...size 14 is gone. That's the better CW and they're $120, meanwhile the Ferrari CW is boring yet $150 and it sits.

And screw you Puma...I didn't even know what these shoes were but the entire fit was too good to pass up. I got the pants today (very very nice for $38, although the ankle zips are on the inside, not outside of the cuff), and found the trainers on Amazon for $54:

Forgot about the BMWs...size 14 is gone. That's the better CW and they're $120, meanwhile the Ferrari CW is boring yet $150 and it sits.

And screw you Puma...I didn't even know what these shoes were but the entire fit was too good to pass up. I got the pants today (very very nice for $38, although the ankle zips are on the inside, not outside of the cuff), and found the trainers on Amazon for $54:

Where’d you get the pants from fit that price?

JS”

PDC had an additional 30% off sale items promo last week. I got a couple t-shirts and a hat for $11 a pop as well.

I went from having NO puma gear to having TONS of it.

And I don't think I paid retail for anything aside from a few pairs of sneakers.

Thanks!! Hate that I missed it.

JS”

Make an account, make sure you're signed up for their e-mails. They have different sales nearly every week. Normally I regret signing up for mailing lists but Puma keeps the junk to a minimum. Even got $20 off anything for my birthday month.

A bird from a building rooftop just missed crapping all over me and my Puma Thunder Spectras. HoLY.....hahahahahaha. I looked up at the pigeon...he looked disgusted that he missed me, and he walked away from the edge of the roof.
U missed meeeeeee P****!!!

Oh hell yeah. JB can keep those re-hashed BRED 4s, i'm all in on these.

Hopefully i can cop in store @ the Puma Lab in Montebello.
LOL JB just keep rereleasing the same ol' stuff and it is getting quite stale as this point.

I was on the fence about getting the Motorola RS-Xs until I saw the back of the shoe. For me, little details like the Motorola symbol being on the heel of the sneaker will sell me on it. LOL Plus I LOVE the metallic silver on it!

Motorola-PUMA-RS-X-Tech-Release-Date-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom