OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

That just convinces me even more so that he choked in the 1st round instead of it being a stunt.

He had 3 rounds of napalm tho

G that mog Math slow as hell... He had to look down at his Nets jacket to get that last bar from Ars :lol: :rofl: :smh:

3-0 Ars

I gotta listen to these Lux rounds posted when I get home from work.

I listened to the one posted up top for round two and I wasn't really impressed.

I want him to go back to how he was before raw and grity ****... not this preacher teacher ****.

Will be back later.

The crowd wouldn't have let him spit all those bars though due to the high volume of d*** riding.

Aye **** the fact that he just got washed by Bill...

Tech 9 put on the best performance I've seen in a battle when he obliterated Miles

supposed St. Louis card in Feb

Main Event
Hitman Holla vs Math Hoffa

Aye Verb vs Cortez
Yung Ill vs O-Red
B Magic vs Just Juice

G that mog Math slow as hell... He had to look down at his Nets jacket to get that last bar from Ars :lol: :rofl: :smh:
3-0 Ars

[insert Joker not sure if serious GIF here] .... Famb, I really be respecting most of your post in the music forum, but c'mon .... Did you just really give this to ARS 3-0???? :smh:

Math won 2-1 ... Not a body bag by far, but he won ... I can see why folks see this battle as debatable, but 3-0 is just insanity.

In the words of Stephen A. Smith - "I find that statement egregious".

On another note: I'm glad we all agree on BC taking Tech 9's body bag and placing it inside of a body bag ....

The **** that Math spits just doesn't wow me or move me... but he did get off some **** in this battle... Still feel as though Ars took it easily. I also wasn't feeling how he was **** riding Lux too, I can see that being an annoying trend

which rounds did you give Math

I would have to give Math all 3, but honestly speaking I can easily see Rds 1 & 3 being debatable.

ARS's Screw driver to school driver line was very smooth, and he was relentless in the 3rd. BUT, Math really spit some bars, and his aggression came out when he said Suge is a goof, then Ars's man started yappin', Math quickly went back to old Hoffa ....

Maybe I am going to have to sit back and listen to this battle, yet again. I listened to it about 5 times now, and I can't give it to Ars, because I judge bars on quality, not quantity.

**** it, lets get straight to the ************* bodybags.

Verb...Bodybag.
Rex......Bodybag
Loaded Lux put your bodybag in a bodybag.

**** it, lets get straight to the ************* bodybags.

Verb...Bodybag.
Rex......Bodybag
Loaded Lux put your bodybag in a bodybag.

Before we start this battle... There's something I wanna get clear...
You Said "If you lost to Shotgun Suge you would take off for a year."
IS THIS MOTHA **** A DEAF?!?!?
CAN THIS MOTHA **** A HEAR?!?!?
HE SAID... IF HE LOST TO SHOTGUN SUGE HE WOULD TAKE OFF... FOR... A ... YEAR!!!
So Why The **** Are You STANDING RIGHT HERE?!?!?!

:smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joint had me cracking up...]

Yo at first it was slow for me but the editing on the Head ICE vs TEch 9 battle was hilarious :lol: ... I actually enjoy that battle, but some bars were horrific when broken down individually..

Someone really needs to GIF T-rex's face after he says "surrogation" .. **** is priceless.

YOU DA TYPE TO GET NAUSEOUS OFF EGGS!! 
roll.gif

The end of that video was epic though.

Before we start this battle... There's something I wanna get clear...
You Said "If you lost to Shotgun Suge you would take off for a year."
IS THIS MOTHA **** A DEAF?!?!?
CAN THIS MOTHA **** A HEAR?!?!?

HE SAID... IF HE LOST TO SHOTGUN SUGE HE WOULD TAKE OFF... FOR... A ... YEAR!!!
So Why The **** Are You STANDING RIGHT HERE?!?!?!
:smh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

******g hilarious

Back
Top Bottom