OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

dna's 3rd round bout the only thing worth watching out that whole battle

smack really has to set the battles up better

joints don't have replay value with all the booing

Man lux has made alot of battles unbearable to watch all that RA RA **** is old dudes need to step it up.

I'M CRAZIER THAN CRAZY GLUE!

:pimp:

:rofl: One of the worst performances I've ever seen but also one of the most entertaining. Ness was LIVID. :lol:

CRYYINNGG at the chick in the crowd at the 19:18 mark

These battles need to be at a neutral location or some ****. Cuz even tho Ness did sound for the most part garbage, it's not right for the crowd to keep booing to the point where he can't even rap........... :rolleyes

Ness was acting like a ****. They *should've* been booing him every single time he started to rap. Son was far too emotional.

i always thought you dudes were battling each other in this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...Well Damn.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Evidently the crowd doesn't know how to act at any event
O red took that 3-0

About to listen now. I hope this isn't true. X-Factor happens to be one of my favorites.

Edit :: Just listened :: Extremely disappointed in both of them ..

Rd 1. X- Factor
Rd 2. Toss up
Rd 3. O-Red

X-Factor is way better than that. How dare he come at Serious Jones though, especially while putting on a weak performance.

This battle will likely never be viewed again .... ever!

Last edited:
Edit :: Just listened :: Extremely disappointed in both of them ..

Rd 1. X- Factor
Rd 2. Toss up
Rd 3. O-Red

X-Factor is way better than that. How dare he come at Serious Jones though, especially while putting on a weak performance.

This battle will likely never be viewed again .... ever!

I think X Factor is holding back bars for his battle against Goodz and O Red is doing the same for Yung Ill

X can do way better than that. Cutting off your rounds that short. I know N's gotta eat so they got battle after battle, but don't come out their wit weak *** bars and cut your rounds just so you can preserve for another. :smh:

I think X Factor is holding back bars for his battle against Goodz and O Red is doing the same for Yung Ill

Hmmm if true, then these leagues need to start adjusting their schedules better. I blame it on a thirsty market, and not enough talent to supply it.

Not fair for the fans ... especially the ones who pay to go to these events.

On another note, Bill Collector did his thing, I don't know how the hell people can think that Tech 9 won.

i mean thats just how i feel...just look at how heavy X's bar were hitting against Tsu Surf, Charlie Clips, Aye Verb, hell even Rich Dolarz....then peep his battle against Red. The same goes for Red...just peep his battles against Calicoe, Tay Rock...and youll see

x just gave up cause the crowd wasn't reacting

x's bars are about the same yall just basing skill off previous crowd reaction

Last edited:
x just gave up cause the crowd wasn't reacting
x's bars are about the same yall just basing skill off previous crowd reaction

No way Jose ..... Bushman is absolutely correct ... I have watched all of X-Factor's performances prior to this. If he had threw up this trash vs Charlie Clips, no way would the battle had been debatable. Him and O-Red some thirsty for cash ******, which I can't fault them for being (better than selling drugs). BUT, the supply of talented artist is quite limited, and you have multiple leagues; Grind Time, URL/Poisen Pen TV, KOTD, and etc.

The artist need unionize, because their leverage as a whole is much stronger than SMACK's alone. He needs them, more than they need him. If they cut out the middle man, more money for them, should create more quality events.

Sorry for rapid ramble, just :smokin I and am very interested to see how this rap battle business plans on growing.

clips and x wasn't debatable

x had zero energy in that battle

had he manned up and spit his bars how he intended and not submitted yet again he actually had a shot

and reds 3rd round was reds coldest round ever, red did his thing and cats talking bout red held back

hell naw

Back
Top Bottom