Official Raptors Season Thread: RAPTORS THREAD LIVES!!!!!

raptor predictions

joey graham will be gone by mid-season (please God)
same with darrick martin
bargnani will knock down a game winner
carlos delfino will posterize somebody
anthony parker will be money in the corner
so will jason japono
calderon will re-sign after the season
chris bosh will be chris bosh

oh and garbo's back

CHEEEA!
FOR SALE
DS SIZE 10 JORDAN III BLACKCAT
DS SIZE 10 JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED
DS SIZE 10 NIKE FREE 5.0 NAVY/GREEN
DS SIZE 11.5 WOMEN'S AIR MAX 95 TURBO PINK
DS SIZE 10.5 ZOOM KOBE I PURPLE/BLACKOUT
DS SIZE 10.5 AIR MAX 95 MITA​

How about Jamario Moon playing like how Joey Graham should be playing. Give this man a roster spot!
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Jamario Moon :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

^as long as he's good for regular season i dont care if he suits up for the last few preseason games.

anthony parker putting lbj on lockdown tonight.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

I'm still picking the Raptors to come out of that Division. Everybody is going nuts about the Celts, but I'm not sold on them.

I'll be pulling for you guys all year...except when you play a certain team that resides in Cleveland. Last year was fun to watch, good luck to you all!
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^ eh! someone thats not from canada wishing us luck! :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Raptors win tonight! :smokin
smokin.gif
s in 5; count 'em, 5 days!
TEAM [Scrubs]

5 DAYS! I CANT FREAKIN WAIT!
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

I am a huge Knicks fan, as most of yall know, but just to let yall know i think that it is terrible that people are already sleeping at yall. Just because of a couple of moves, i hear some people just mention Boston, NJ, and NY in it (sometimes not even us). People forget that yalls took the Atlantic last year, and i make sure i never talk about our rivals in the Atlantic without mentioning yalls as the defending champs with a young team that is just more experienced than last year. Good luck this season, and i hope yalls BEAT DOWN the Nets and Celtics.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

Just came home from the game. Raptors totally stomped all over the Wizards. Agent Zero was a DNP tonight, so that would probably be the biggest reason that Washington scored only 64.

Bargnani was a beast, like he's been all pre-season. Like I said, this dude looks HUNGRY. I can't wait to see him in regular season action. I also noticed his rebounding is getting better. Dude is boxing out more proper. I see the box score and noticed he grabbed 4 offensive boards today. I coulda sworn he grabbed like 10. :lol:
laugh.gif
He also had 3 blocked shots! Coulda sworn he had more though. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Bosh didn't get much time on the floor and thats probably because he's still nursing that injury.

Thats pretty much it.

G'night Raps Fans. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]

Its nice to know that some people actually know whats going on in the world of basketball and see past the world of media hype. Gr8 and JDB, definately appreciate those comments. I know some have mixed emotions about the Knicks this year, but if I were to see any other team win the division this year, its gotta be the knicks. Nets-Carter, Celtics-Hype, Sixers-Billy King, so basically I have nothing against New York... at least for now :lol:
laugh.gif
. And the cavs definately had a nice run last year. One can only hope that Lebron has the same kind of success that he did last year (except the games he plays against the raptors) :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

^ Word. I actually think the Randolph-Curry low post duo will work. The Knicks look solid, I think its all up to how well Marbury can run the team.

As for the Nets, we all know how VC plays after signing a contract. Kidd is still scary good, RJ is kinda streaky, Nenad is back and Nachbar is nasty. Marcus Williams is pretty nice with it too, if he can relieve Kidd of some minutes he'll be fresh all year.

Sixers had a nice second half of last season. They're a couple of years away from winning the Atlantic though.

Boston is a mystery. 3 superstars but not very deep. They'll be nice, but not Spurs, Detroit nice.

It's a toss-up between Boston, New Jersey and Us. Hopefully pre-season is an indication of how the season will go.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

^ i dont know man, He hasnt been gettin much run this preseason.

Hard to know, how or if, Smitch will use him if he makes it

anybody check out the raptors fanfest today?

they had a 3pt contest and a shooting stars contest

jamario moon singing the national anthem, dude's never heard the anthem in his life or something :rofl:
roll.gif

and the kid who won the dance contest with his "staple move" :lol:
laugh.gif

King James in the building! :b
tongue.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

:smh:
smh.gif

CHEEEEEEAAAA YOU ALREADY KNOW :pimp:
pimp.gif
FOR SALE