Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
for those on ch 6...
arthur has a decision to make. without spoiling the gm, just wanted to know what the other outcome would've been

when arthur was with john trying to escape, he had a choice to go back to the cave and retrieve the money or help john. i decided to help john and ended up in a shootout so he could leave safely. what happened if you decided to go back for the money?

them mangy *** cougars pop out everywhere online, I didn't see not one in single player the whole time

here's a good doc about Western movies, Rich Hall has a lot of good docs like this on youtube yall should check them out

and of course wild west tech

more on youtube
and Ken Burns' the West

Last edited:
for those on ch 6...
arthur has a decision to make. without spoiling the gm, just wanted to know what the other outcome would've been

when arthur was with john trying to escape, he had a choice to go back to the cave and retrieve the money or help john. i decided to help john and ended up in a shootout so he could leave safely. what happened if you decided to go back for the money?

You can watch the other ending on YouTube but it's generally the same fate for you. Ik chrismoove chose this ending

im on epilogue part 2

about to head out to see sadie

but before that happens some random stranger bumps me and starts a fight

sadie comes out the saloon (where I was supposed to meet her) and chases after this npc and beats the hell out of him

OMG I LOVE SADIE

she is that ride or die chick

Was in that Master Archery event, and dang near most of the players were just shooting each other instead of the targets. :smh:

I think I have bad luck with the sessions I've been joining.

All in tryna do is get my xp up to get my fishing rod. Nobody wants to do missions. Online getting boring quick with everybody playing gunslinger

All in tryna do is get my xp up to get my fishing rod. Nobody wants to do missions. Online getting boring quick with everybody playing gunslinger
I'm in the same boat... about to try this xp method I ve seen on youtube... only problem with this technique is you loose a lot of honor points....

I'm in the same boat... about to try this xp method I ve seen on youtube... only problem with this technique is you loose a lot of honor points....

I mean, what does honor really get you? Lol. I might do this though I heard they might wipe the ranks once beta is over

I've definitely had my share of bad experiences, but have had more great ones online.
The worst was getting attacked by a pack of wolves(like 5) on TWO separate occasions killing them all skinning them and heading over to the butcher only to be shot dead and losing 3 perfect pelts in both situations. Whenever someone runs over and kills me I just transfer to another lobby.
literally just got done playing in a lobby by myself, which was essentially like single player with all the story and stranger missions.
Farmed steelhead trout, sockeye salmon, and slaughtered some pigs. I even caught some 18LBS sturgeon(didn't know that was possible online)
made about $450 in about 30-35 minutes.

I've definitely had my share of bad experiences, but have had more great ones online.
The worst was getting attacked by a pack of wolves(like 5) on TWO separate occasions killing them all skinning them and heading over to the butcher only to be shot dead and losing 3 perfect pelts in both situations. Whenever someone runs over and kills me I just transfer to another lobby.
literally just got done playing in a lobby by myself, which was essentially like single player with all the story and stranger missions.
Farmed steelhead trout, sockeye salmon, and slaughtered some pigs. I even caught some 18LBS sturgeon(didn't know that was possible online)
See this would be ideal, to be able to sorta grind on my own without worrying about people being dumb and then switch to a more chaotic lobby once I want to mess around.

So far mine been okay... got killed 3 separate times while minding my business.... I think I was even given a perfect pelt... was leaving butcher and there was a perfect pelt on the ground... there was just another player in the area at the moment... so I guess he dropped it for me somehow lol...
Bad honors ,give you other missions to do from what I gathered....

I'm assuming for the final release R* has to implement bounties in the towns for killing players randomly, not the ones where YOU hunt down the player, but the town authorities get involved. that would be pretty ideal and pretty cool too. It could effect players relationships with the towns much like it does in single player mode. This isn't GTAO, and those kind of things weren't even in that, SO I'd expect the experience to evolve to what RDR2 is.
or give me a passive mode that just makes me invisible to everyone, or just the players I select.
I hope the store clerks talk in the final version too, i kinda miss going to the gunsmith him telling me how well kept my guns are when I buy ammo.

See, that's what I'm tryna do but I can't even get my rank up to get the damn fishing rod :lol:. Even when I try to posse up to do missions, dudes just want to run around shooting and doing a bunch of nothing. Game definitely loses its luster online. Think I'm going to play the story again and take my time w/ it. Rushed through it and feel like I missed out.

See, that's what I'm tryna do but I can't even get my rank up to get the damn fishing rod :lol:. Even when I try to posse up to do missions, dudes just want to run around shooting and doing a bunch of nothing. Game definitely loses its luster online. Think I'm going to play the story again and take my time w/ it. Rushed through it and feel like I missed out.

yeah, I'm probably gonna drop out of my posse, thats ALL they want to do too. I can't do JUST posse crap man especially since they don't even have a ledger and we can't give each other supplies and ish. They be spammin me with invites and I'm just trying to get my own money up and hunt and do the death matches, you know explore the online
In a game where they allow you to do multiple things, I don't just want to do one thing and even if I did, it wouldn't be shooting literally every person on the map, lol which I feel bad about.
Sometimes I feel like Ethan Hawke in Training Day, and the rest of the posse is Alonzo's crew when they shoot up ole boy for his money.
Thats what I get for friending people who literally the only other game I see them playing is COD

This glitch works to up your rank if u havent unlocked the award yet...If you haven't sold at 3 different places yet (fence, butcher,doctor)

Back
Top Bottom