Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Yo The swamp is prolly top 5 gaming experience so for me ever. Just walking around with my bow. Got the surround sound up pretty high. The damn mosquito noises got me smacking the back of my neck in real life :lol:

The gator growls gave me chills bruh. Don’t know how to get one to come out of the water yet. Can’t pick up or skin the bodies when they’re in water.

Oh and I ran into a god damn snapping turtle :rofl: :rofl:
5C310581-E63F-4EB2-91BF-B8C078804264.jpeg

i was shook when i was in that haunted house with the dead bodies everywhere during midnight with some random green light and creepy *** music started playing

im running thru the challenges.

one is to track 10 animals with binoculars...

i was having the hardest time till i got to the swamp.

just hang in the mud and don't move. you'll see what i mean LOL

I just got Cosby'd in the swamp :frown:

Dude was sitting on his porch and yelled at me when I rode by

I figured I could just shoot my way out if he had some cronies waiting to rob me...instead he enticed me with the promise of friendship and free food :smh:

As soon as I get in the door, he knocked me out and I could hear him saying some foul stuff...called me his "pet"

Then I woke up somewhere the swamp and my stamina was drained and I was walking funny :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

bruh exact same train of thought

my girl like 'dont trust him'

but im feeling myself with dual pistols....lmaoooo

i copped a 2nd horse, mog was 987 dollars......and worth it.

he's just wild skiddish

I skinned a gator after I helped that lady gun slinger legend out. Took like 4 arrows to kill it though

one headshot with an improved arrow should do it

gators are everywhere near the water bordering saint denis. you don't have to stray far from the path

there are usually a few next to the bridges going into sanit denis on the west side

i posted an imgur album last page back detailing locations of every animal

here it is again tho

I kinda wanna mess with the gold exploit but I probably won’t. We ruined GTA V before the console switch because of all the exploits :lol:

I've only played a bit but just been exploring around the map and doing a few missions here and there.

the game is amazing though. I love coming on here and just reading stories.

Dude was sitting on his porch and yelled at me when I rode by

I figured I could just shoot my way out if he had some cronies waiting to rob me...instead he enticed me with the promise of friendship and free food :smh:

As soon as I get in the door, he knocked me out and I could hear him saying some foul stuff...called me his "pet"

Then I woke up somewhere the swamp and my stamina was drained and I was walking funny :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

Bruh. Go back and get him.

What do you do with the animal skin? I killed the bear and lost the skin when I died

i brought it to a trapper and sold it and bought a hat. didnt have the items for a jacket
what do you do with the dead body?

did anyone come across a lady that was trapped by her horse and injured her leg? tried bringing her back and accidently ran into her and bumped her and she thought i was attacking her and ran off. tried chasing her with a lasso to bring her home :lol:

I'll try the exploit for the heck of it tonight.

Did my first bounty. Not sure what I should do next. Killed the guy who thought he saw me at Blackwater. Put some respeck on my name lol

I was riding around the countryside when I hear some lady screaming saying " let me go! Get me off this horse!" I turn around and see some dude ride past me with some lady hogtied on the back of his horse and I hear him say "you shut that pretty mouth of yours!" :lol:. I follow behind them and lasso the guy from my horse and tie him up. After I cut her loose I go and pick the guy up and take him off the side of the road behind a boulder where no witnesses can see. Pull out my revolver and shoot him in the head and leave him there, then hop back on my horse and ride away. Just another day

Anyone know how long it is before I can sell these bars at a fence? I’m at the Hosea hunting mission.

Back
Top Bottom