Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Yo The swamp is prolly top 5 gaming experience so for me ever. Just walking around with my bow. Got the surround sound up pretty high. The damn mosquito noises got me smacking the back of my neck in real life :lol:

The gator growls gave me chills bruh. Don’t know how to get one to come out of the water yet. Can’t pick up or skin the bodies when they’re in water.

Oh and I ran into a god damn snapping turtle :rofl: :rofl:
5C310581-E63F-4EB2-91BF-B8C078804264.jpeg

Swamp is my favorite environment in the game so far. It has also guaranteed I never step foot in the Bayou or Everglades

The story really picks up at the tail end of chapter 3 but they goofed the ending imo. Was not satisfying.

The attention to detail is amazing in this game. Time for side missions, hunting, fishing, and Easter eggs.

video I used for the gold bar exploit. works no problem and don't worry about pausing right when he picks it up. I've experimented to where I've fully picked up the bar and still done all the save/load game stuff, hell I was in the middle of doing it, my wife started texting me to remind me to do some stuff. and I started riding to the fence thinking I had 30 gold bars, I only had one, so I had to ride all the way back and honestly I was at 60K and it's pretty time consuming especially if you ignore the game trying to pull you in, so I said F it and just started grabbing gold bars and it worked.
Please turn off autosave, and always have a save to fall back on.

Question is, do I really have to do the glitch save again. Seems like the glitch is locked in already and the only difference is the 30 bar capacity on the bag. Not sure why I can't sell them and just go back and get more without the slow saving.

Also where are you guys fencing your stuff? How far are you in the game? I got the 30 gold bars, but I haven't opened up the much enough to see a fence place so I'm just riding into a general direction

Oh..guess it sounds like I have to start doing missions to fully hate engage in this skullduggery of these gold bars. Sounds like you get the fence through a mission in chapter 2?

Oh..guess it sounds like I have to start doing missions to fully hate engage in this skullduggery of these gold bars. Sounds like you get the fence through a mission in chapter 2?
Yea it's a mission for Hosea at Emerald Ranch where you steal a stagecoach for some guy. That guy becomes the fence. Alternatively you could just ride to Saint Denis and go to the fence there. It'll just take longer to go back and forth

Question is, do I really have to do the glitch save again. Seems like the glitch is locked in already and the only difference is the 30 bar capacity on the bag. Not sure why I can't sell them and just go back and get more without the slow saving.
I think if you don't save it again, you won't be able to get 30 bars

Yea it's a mission for Hosea at Emerald Ranch where you steal a stagecoach for some guy. That guy becomes the fence. Alternatively you could just ride to Saint Denis and go to the fence there. It'll just take longer to go back and forth

Oh wow you can just go to Saint Denis before the Hosea mission and use the fence there??

Damn, ya'll are so far ahead. I had JUST got to Valentine. Stole someones horse to follow the dude who recognized me from Blackwater. Of course I killed ol boy.

Came back to return the horse and accidentally ran someone over. Now tha black is hot and the whole town after me.

Visited the Trapper know St Denis and I got some hunting to do. The jackets he makes from the pelts are beautiful

Bout to make the long trek down to Rhodes from Valentine. Since I haven’t unlocked the fence yet mission wise will it pop up for me when I’m in Rhodes?

The randomness you find just out in the world lol. I was on my way back from the moutains & I found an enemy gang hangout in Hanging Dog Ranch. I was going to take it but it was just me so I said another time.

Then on my way back to camp ran into a dude with his shirt off sitting by the fire drunk. I gave him some more whisky he passed out I looted him. Lol

I’m going to replay this game again. That guy in valentine I let him fall. I honestly thought he’d wait all day since it’s a game. Oops.

Back
Top Bottom