Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

FNL still has size 13 left in both colors all other sizes sold out.

Smh my size would be the one available in both cw when i cant cop yet lol

This eastbay fsr is a backorder on both cw and it says they expect to ship 2/18 so maybe theres gonna be restocks at other spots at that time

Last edited:
As long as I've been using Eastbay they've always been back-ordered. Isn't it just technically a pre-sale? I think they just put up the amount of pairs online they expect to have before they get them to ship out or something like that.

Eastbay reps are always on NT and I think people have asked them about why they always have new releases back-ordered as soon as they're up for sale.

As long as I've been using Eastbay they've always been back-ordered. Isn't it just technically a pre-sale? I think they just put up the amount of pairs online they expect to have before they get them to ship out or something like that.

Eastbay reps are always on NT and I think people have asked them about why they always have new releases back-ordered as soon as they're up for sale.

Lol it's wack either way!

attachment
Yeah I really like this shoe.

Wasnt able to find the red/silvers around. Im assuming they cone out along with the navy/white on the 15th.
hey man, just fyi, my fnl got all four cw's in and released em all on 2/1 (blk/wht, blk/red, wht/navy and red/silver) and they still have a lot of red/silvers and white/navy's left in stock..

FNL still has size 13 in both colors..

Best place to get them, free shipping and $20 off

Last edited:
hey man, just fyi, my fnl got all four cw's in and released em all on 2/1 (blk/wht, blk/red, wht/navy and red/silver) and they still have a lot of red/silvers and white/navy's left in stock..
what fnl u work at?? The one by me released blkRed/BlkWhite and gettin all 4 again the 15th and I'm in ATL

Yep, my local fnl had all 4 colors out. I picked up the flash reds a couple hours ago. Had to size up a half (to 10.5) though for my fallen arches. I already have the Sonics colorway so the black/whites don't seem necessary. I can't rock the Oscars and have too many navy kicks.
;=- pete
707CA

same thing happened to me also...called customer service and they are going to credit my paypal the 20 dollars back once its processed.  So give them a call they should be able to straighten it out.  

On a side not got a call from reebok.com today and they left a voicemail telling me they had the og's back in stock and to give them a call if I still wanted them.  I tried to order them on the 18 and didn't make it through the checkout process before they were gone, they must have looged my information.  I got to give reebok credit for the customer service nike should take note, seems like they were holding a pair for me if i still wanted them, to bad i'm waiting on my pair from citygear.com thats taking forever so i wont be returning  the call.
thats pretty much what happened to me but somehow when i was trying to get the blk/wht release morning they were stuck in my cart still or something so i just paid and then i got the call today that i would be getting them. TOO SICED

im mad i had to get them off foot locker.com for 100. I wanted to put these on my winners circle. but i had no idea these came out. I just went to the mall today and was like WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
just got a call from reebok again offering if i still want the blk/red or blk/wht colorway that i tried to order but sold out before I can order

I like how they take care of their valued customer first before putting it back to inventory

i wish nike did this

just got a call from reebok again offering if i still want the blk/red or blk/wht colorway that i tried to order but sold out before I can order
I like how they take care of their valued customer first before putting it back to inventory
i wish nike did this

So is it that you guys go through the process of putting the shoe in your cart, and getting to the pymt screen and then the site crashes? I never receive calls but I didn't get that far I guess.

So is it that you guys go through the process of putting the shoe in your cart, and getting to the pymt screen and then the site crashes? I never receive calls but I didn't get that far I guess.

Ya I got to the payment screen and that was the farthest I got. They then emailed me almost a week later about it. I was shocked, cause all the other times my order doesn't go through its just like oh well!

Last edited:
I love reebok, I went my local footlocker yesterday and I used the birthday coupon, even it just came out!! it only 75 bucks
smokin.gif

but they have one pair for my size.. and only one color way.

So I had to order the red color from FNL.

I'm really liking how reebok is doing business. If some of these quick strikes were a little easier to get then I might make the switch full time lol

I finally wore my OG Sonics colorway today, and somebody forgot to give Reebok the memo about using inferior materials and tech in their retros. These things are so damn comfortable. I was just not prepared for how great they would feel even just walking around a little bit. I might have to get another pair or two and just make these my everyday shoe.

I finally wore my OG Sonics colorway today, and somebody forgot to give Reebok the memo about using inferior materials and tech in their retros. These things are so damn comfortable. I was just not prepared for how great they would feel even just walking around a little bit. I might have to get another pair or two and just make these my everyday shoe.
U hear that Jordan brand

Man I told myself I was gonna wait for the Vertical III before I went back to Kemp kicks for sentimental value but I'm really debating going on a hunt for the black/white cw... hmmm i wonder if some of the local spots have 'em in stock.

Back
Top Bottom