Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Man I told myself I was gonna wait for the Vertical III before I went back to Kemp kicks for sentimental value but I'm really debating going on a hunt for the black/white cw... hmmm i wonder if some of the local spots have 'em in stock.

you wont be disappointed the quality of them is superior, and there a steal at $100 and if you have a coupon or in the military you can get a discount.

you wont be disappointed the quality of them is superior, and there a steal at $100 and if you have a coupon or in the military you can get a discount.
yah i've been very happy with reebok classics lately (nye questions were O.O!) so i'm very tempted to check 'em out in person and see if it leans me over..

how would you rank the kami2 quality in comparison to say... NYE questions, blue toe questions, white/black answers. (since i have those lol and can attest to their relative quality)

yah i've been very happy with reebok classics lately (nye questions were O.O!) so i'm very tempted to check 'em out in person and see if it leans me over..
how would you rank the kami2 quality in comparison to say... NYE questions, blue toe questions, white/black answers. (since i have those lol and can attest to their relative quality)

Ugh I've been debating getting the NYE questions ever since they released. You might've just tipped the scales. Also is Reebok.com down for anyone else?

REEBOK BACK!!!

In the midst of Nike hype, gimmicks, and deception I sincerely forgot about the shoes I actually grew up on as a youngin. Most times Nike/Jordan brand was out of my parents price range for a growing child's shoes so I grew accustom to Reebok/Fila/Adidas. This shoe flooded me with memories of a better time within the sneaker culture and a more innocent time in life before the world we face today. The easy find, simple pick up, and the beautiful rejoice of a gem added to a collection reminded me of a passion nurtured by real life experience as opposed to celebrity driven blog notoriety. Niiiiiice! Can't wait to pick up the Georgetown Questions.

Nixon, the leather is not as nice as the 'Red Toe' or 'NYE' Questions - it looks and feels like pleather but it'll get the job done. It's the interior padding and sockliner that are out of this world though. The padding is reminiscent of the 80s and 90s when shoes had thick interiors and cushioning was plush. The shoe is priced just right at $100.

Nike/JB should take notes - they only care about gutting shoes. Who cares if they are dropping retro 'heat' - when they strip away all the padding and the shoes are ridiculously uncomfortable.

anyone know where I can find that black/red cw online? Trying to add a sz 10 to cart on FTL but no luck
mad.gif

So tempted to grab the Red Flashes with this $15 off coupon...But I think I will wait for the ASGs...

The fish joints are growing on me. That pic slamd67 posted just convinced me to buy more of these. Got the OG Sonics, only planned on copping the ASGs and be done. :smh:

10less75 still works, just tried and it applied

i used my 15$ off code from buying the redflashes on the whites last nite. very pleased with FNL

Bought from the store already, but I don't wanna go through the hassle of returning them and ordering online. But good lookin out.

Waiting for the ASGs now.

seriously the restock on finishline is tempting me so bad man...

frickin black n red is calling me with that coupon and wc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom