Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

where the hell do you apply the code on fnl
oh right.

it took me a second cuz it's screwed up

you have to not hit paypal in the cart.

just go to regular check out

put in your info/guest check out.

then you'll have the option to pick payment again but there are spots to the right of the screen which let you put in the code.

took me a couple minutes to figure that part out then forgot to share sry!

Last edited:
where the hell do you apply the code on fnl
oh right.
it took me a second cuz it's screwed up
you have to not hit paypal in the cart.
just go to regular check out
put in your info/guest check out.
then you'll have the option to pick payment again but there are spots to the right of the screen which let you put in the code.
took me a couple minutes to figure that part out then forgot to share sry!

Paypal wasnt working for me earlier always hit and miss. Especially when you dont click on Paypal the first time.

Lets be real here, who cares. Got my Kemps. Ill be getting that knicks colorway and the literal "reignman" colorway as well. I dont think too many colorways is gonna hurt the retro comeback, if the shoes are dope they are dope, whatever colors dont sell just wont sell.

Fair enough but Reebok doesn't have even a tenth of the brand clout that Nike/JB has yet their dropping junk colourways like the aforementioned. Reebok needs to emulate JB from a decade ago - monthly retro drops with one or maybe two retro + colourways.

These came in over the weekend, so glad I was able to find a pair for retail. Comfort on these are incredible too, y'all weren't lying.

happy.gif
THANK YOU! Finally got my Black/Reds! First I miss the OG CW online release and end up paying $150 on ebay for a pair, only to cop regular priced pair at my local mall the next day.
mean.gif
 So now I got 2 pairs of the OG CW (which I dont mind) Then I fu@k up and accidently ordered Black/Whites instead of Blk/Rd on friday.
mad.gif
 So THOSE are on the way, but now i finally ordered Blk/Rd so I'm good on kimikaze II's! I LOVE these shoes, I love all my Jordans too, but kamikaze II's $hit all over jordans in quality, comfort and of course price!  ES22's are nice too, just run a little big. I shoulda copped size 9.5 on those, but 10's work
glasses.gif

I have a feeling that EVERY........C'way of this Shoe will be selling out. The people who couldn't get the OG Sonics.....got the black & reds and so forth. Some people don't like the new C'ways but I'm sure they will sell. Don't be surprised

I have a feeling that EVERY........C'way of this Shoe will be selling out. The people who couldn't get the OG Sonics.....got the black & reds and so forth. Some people don't like the new C'ways but I'm sure they will sell. Don't be surprised

The black/red colourway is an OG colourway and they're actually nice. Unless the newer colourways drop in low numbers I can easily see a lot of pairs remaining on shelves.

The black/red colourway is an OG colourway and they're actually nice. Unless the newer colourways drop in low numbers I can easily see a lot of pairs remaining on shelves.
True...but with hype thats been around this shoe, there's a possibility. The PRICE range is really pushing this too. That Camo pack is looking like it's going to fly off shelves. I think those NEW C'ways will be dropped later on in the year.

Last edited:
The black/red colourway is an OG colourway and they're actually nice. Unless the newer colourways drop in low numbers I can easily see a lot of pairs remaining on shelves

True...but with hype thats been around this shoe, there's a possibility. The PRICE range is really pushing this too. That Camo pack is looking like it's going to fly off shelves. I think those NEW C'ways will be dropped later on in the year.

The Reignman rain camo ones are nice. But colourways like the Cavs (?) and Volt (?) ones look like prime candidates to sit on shelves.

Black & Red Kamikazes arriving in a week. Glad I made it happen, might be done with shoes for a good lil minute now.

Has anyone hooped in these yet and if so, how do they perform?

They perform well. You get your moneys worth when using these for hoop. Ventilation is non existent in these tho. :rofl:
Cushioning and padding is well placed and the insole is comfy as hell!!

Back
Top Bottom