Official Resident Evil 5 Thread (PS3 & 360) This Friday 3/13/09

I played the demo. Graphics are BEAUTIFUL, but the controls are ridiculous. I was shooting at walls half the time. I wish they could've made it more likeother shooters. I'm not a RE fan though.

man i love this game my boy and i played co-op until 4am our girls went to sleep all mad and $+%%
laugh.gif
but anyways only thing is the split screen is slantedwhat i did was use my HD stretch mode on my sharp and it was
pimp.gif

Bought it yesterday and finally got to start today. Good game so far. Its worth it cause replaying with the infintine ammo and "big guns" will begreat.

just passed it.. it was ok, but i think re4 had a better story. Wesker be gay (and on some neo steez) he didnt even want to tap Excela hahaha

dont like the turn this series took....i rather the horror game vs. this new action/adventure which its turned into

this game is badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd in a good way

man I'm hoping that chick under that mask with the red eyes isnt a genetically mixed up Jill Valentine

I got it Friday but was out most of the weekend...yesterday I buckled down and finally beat Radec in Killzone 2
laugh.gif

Tonight after class and 24 I am going IN on this $$+%.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

they dont give you enough damn ammo and Sheva is always running out
I feel you dude

The ammo you can buy is mad expensive

this game is just
eek.gif
:smoking
pimp.gif

bought the collector's edition at my work on friday, since it was the only one we received
laugh.gif

the chris redfield figurine is sitting in my cubicle as we speak
smile.gif

played co-op online with my homie last night, it's better to played like this imo..stand alone is okay.

i kept running through the chainsaw dudes in the 3rd chapter, and those alligators were hilarious
laugh.gif

i'm a die hard RE fan, and so far so good..was this close in calling out today
laugh.gif
good thing i didn't,

just finished the game last night. overall, it's great! a solid 9/10. cant wait to start over with all my upgraded weapons.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm at the end of chapter 3....man I love this game!
People started asking me how I'm buyin all these new games
laugh.gif

***!# I'm paid!
RE 5,SF 4 all when they came out
pimp.gif

Hit me up on Live xX0v3k1llaXx I'm always down for some co-op

Anyone know what I have to do to rip the heart out of the boss at the end of chapter 5?

Gave in and bought this game instead of renting. So far no disappointment at all. Wouldn't play by myself though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom