Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I got some glue stains i think that you can only see with camera flash, kinda pissed about it but its on the inside of the shoe so i wont complain about it to much.

I do too! Is there anyway to remove the glue stains? I have one on the overlay on my toebox.

to my surprise, the SLHs sold very well around me...local footaction and footlocker even had 20+ people camping for em in the morning, and gobbled all sz 9-13s
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^^^ i had a glue stain on front of my Dunkmans.. i used a old shirt with hot water & rubbed away.. worked like a charm..
im sure someone has a better way of doing so..but it worked for me.. good luck

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

where can I cop teal laces with metal tips???
nerd.gif

footlocker or finish line was selling teal laces for 3 dollars.
But I heard that the Lebron 9 elites cws are all GR. So i hope yah are not getting them because they are gr. So i can get them

Originally Posted by MJ713

Anyone know why peeps from over seas the only ones getting the elite south beaches first?
I'm in London and I can't even answer that! It's crazy!

France, Spain and Poland have all had drops already!

I saw the SLH today in person and honestly I think they look less impressive in person. They are too much, Id get them somebody else but not me.

@freelythinkingmind..... Those socks aren't that cool (in my most jealous voice).. Nice pick up. Would of picked up those socks even if I didn't grab the shoes.Edit: Gatorbelts the site I got the laces from with the metal tips for some reason doesn't sell that particular. Color anymore.

Originally Posted by MJ713

Anyone know why peeps from over seas the only ones getting the elite south beaches first?
I've yet to hear a peep regarding this. I'd like to know as well. 

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

^^^ i had a glue stain on front of my Dunkmans.. i used a old shirt with hot water & rubbed away.. worked like a charm..

Thank u. I tried ur method but it didn't work on mine. My glue stain was really flat against the surface, almost like a paint brush glue stain. So, I tried using nail polish remover and it did the trick. So glad I got it out cuz it bothered me. It's a shame that I have to work on getting glue stains out for $184. SMH

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Thank u. I tried ur method but it didn't work on mine. My glue stain was really flat against the surface, almost like a paint brush glue stain. So, I tried using nail polish remover and it did the trick. So glad I got it out cuz it bothered me. It's a shame that I have to work on getting glue stains out for $184. SMH
hmm i wonder if this would work on my slhs, the glues on the back on the smooth part

The hornets release was a pretty difficult buy in my area and lebrons never sell out here. Most releases they on the shelves for a couple weeks. Sold out within the first 15 minutes. I couldn't even get my preferred size. Had to go up a .5 came in about 10 minutes after the release. Only 12 pairs here.

Maybe its the colorway that got people buying this release. Or is it cause the lebron hype in my city is now getting that much bigger. Eh, I hope not. Lebrons were mad slept on before here. I was happy when the cops were so easy.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

hmm i wonder if this would work on my slhs, the glues on the back on the smooth part
This glue stain problem is entirely too frequent. 
I had a huge glue stain on the medial side of my Chinas in the flywire so it was tough coming off.  I tried hot water, nail polish remover, and then finally resorted to GOOF-OFF.  Stuffs nasty so I was worried about damaging the shoe but I used it lightly and the stain is mostly gone now with no damage done.
By the way I did call NDC and they gave me a 20% off voucher right on the spot.

Yeah Easters aren't horrible but I'm still passing on them and the cybers. I just can't get with them.

My spot had the Easter brons and pdf mint Kobe's but not the Durants. I think I would of copped the Easter Durants in an instant but I just don't know about the Lebron lows. Was able to pay for my playoff 12's though so all my attention now will be on the home elites.

Back
Top Bottom