Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

No secret that I'm a big fan of JP's work, but I can't really get with his low top LeBrons.

The silhouette from the mids don't really translate well into the lows IMO.

Originally Posted by MJ713

Slysniperwolf it's for sure gonna be a gr?

If your asking me then I'm going to tell you what i was told by the champs employees. They said that for right now the shoe is a general release, but he said it was going to be also a limited number though. He said 3 pairs of each size. He said that it could change because nike change it sometimes. But right now its a general release. He said that to call 3 weeks before the release because thats when its final. This is when i was checking out the SLH today.

Red laces in those cybers. I wouldn't do it. If you had to pick one I guess the navy pair but what laces do they come with? Black right?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Red laces in those cybers. I wouldn't do it. If you had to pick one I guess the navy pair but what laces do they come with? Black right?

it comes with the lighter blue lace. 

This release showed me a lot of things. A lot of shops in my area had some crazy deals like you had to buy this shirt and hat in order to buy the SLH...
I learned the HoH by me is a lot cooler than I expected. Learned that it really just depends on who's working. Called and they held me a pair for 45 minutes.
Man teal laces look dope! I need to find some.

recent IX pick ups...

34zizck.jpg

14izdd1.jpg

29610ep.jpg

never owned a Lebron shoe before... now I have 4 pairs..

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Thank u. I tried ur method but it didn't work on mine. My glue stain was really flat against the surface, almost like a paint brush glue stain. So, I tried using nail polish remover and it did the trick. So glad I got it out cuz it bothered me. It's a shame that I have to work on getting glue stains out for $184. SMH
hmm i wonder if this would work on my slhs, the glues on the back on the smooth part
This glue stain problem is entirely too frequent. 
I had a huge glue stain on the medial side of my Chinas in the flywire so it was tough coming off.  I tried hot water, nail polish remover, and then finally resorted to GOOF-OFF.  Stuffs nasty so I was worried about damaging the shoe but I used it lightly and the stain is mostly gone now with no damage done.
By the way I did call NDC and they gave me a 20% off voucher right on the spot.

I got a glue stain on the inside of the right shoe. It's pretty bad so I ended up copping a 2nd pair.
The glue stain isn't noticeable but noticeable enough to me at 185.

walked into champs this morning and copped the hornets. Purple is real nice
- what teal laces are you guys using? 

The SLH look really nice in person. Coudnt pull the trigger though, I may just cop the OSU for ball use. Ive been using my friend's IX's to ball in and they are one of the comfiest shoes I have ever played in.

Originally Posted by tonjappr

looks like fsr of slh on ndc right now. was able to checkout with confirmation.

Yeah, there appears to be a bit of a re-stock on SLH on NDC. I was able to check out and confirm a size 12. We'll see what happens. 

Those white laces in the SLHs look the best IMO. Still don't think I'm going to pick them up. Congrats to all that got theirs.

Does anyone notice on the SLH, the hyperfuse 'skin part' is an iridescent color-change? its from purple to teal. if you guys see what i do, its super dope Look on the tongue of the pair posted with the white laces

Back
Top Bottom