Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by PrinceBrooklyn

DS Summit Lake Hornet Lebron 9 Sz 10 $250  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^ wow just wow! Another GR cobbled by resellers not knowing their sitting on shelves. SMH!

Edit: it's all gone locally..?!?! Dang!

Mez 0ne wrote:
ohboydanny wrote:
tonjappr wrote:
looks like fsr of slh on ndc right now. was able to checkout with confirmation.

laugh.gif
 @ NDC withholding pairs to generate hype. 
They do this with every release, masters at marketing.
They even pay people to go on message boards or wait in line very early when it comes to limited releases, withholding pairs is no different
laugh.gif

I really believe they do the last part, when I see people hyping up certain shoes and they have low post counts too. Hell they may have members of their whispering campaign that have been on these boards for years.

Originally Posted by jecca650

got my elites, but decided I want the white ones more so Im selling/trading these. Personally I think these look better in pictures than they do in person.

Did you at least try them on?

Size 8 Miami Nights at the Champ's in Bayside in Miami. Last pair in the store.

I picked up a size 10 for the hell of it at HOH in Miami. Trying to get this size swap will be impossible.

was looking at completed listings on ebay for the SLH and after ebay fees, paypal fees dudes are either losing money or making a whopping 5-10 bux profit lol...outrageous buy it nows are going unsold

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Couple of items of info:

1. Release date on the White/Gold and Black/Gold Elite's is 4/28 (moved from %@@$ because of the NBA Playoffs moving)
2. Elite's will NOT be GR...they will be in much more limited QTYs that other IX's...less stores will get them and the stores that do will get them in smaller QTYs

JM

Probably not the news ppl want to hear lol. Best of luck to those that wants them to wear, I'll be on the sidelines.
As previously stated.. These will not sit.
Hopefully we get to see them in person before we make our purchases..

If not.. Ill cop first then decide which ones I want to keep I guess..

Originally Posted by jecca650

got my elites, but decided I want the white ones more so Im selling/trading these. Personally I think these look better in pictures than they do in person.

i had a feeling that it was gonna be like this.. the black/gold and white/gold elites looked so perfect in the 'unveiling' pics because they were pics from Nike

am i the only one who likes the look of the regular 9s more than the Elites?

IMO the sock liner/tounge kills the Elites.. it reminds me too much of the Jordan 2011s and 2012s
sick.gif

finally got to c the slh in person and though they are nice.. i just cnt get myself to copp at retail.....
might copp a vnds down the line ...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Thank god I didn't buy the Cyber's online based off people pics, saw them in person and literally started laughing. My boy was like "NT going hard for these?"

So since you & your boy don't like the Cybers, then it's official? The Cybers are trash?

Alrighty then....THE CYBERS ARE TRASH! THE CYBERS ARE TRASH! By no means should anybody with their own mind like what they want or buy what they want. Get them out the stores. Burn them in a back alley. Leave no pair unscathed......

THE CYBERS ARE TRASH!!!!!

Not!

Originally Posted by jonnyybp

was looking at completed listings on ebay for the SLH and after ebay fees, paypal fees dudes are either losing money or making a whopping 5-10 bux profit lol...outrageous buy it nows are going unsold
I'm saying unless these people are getting hooked up with employee discounts they are wasting time.

30t6p3b.gif
@ dude wanting $250 for

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

IMO the sock liner/tounge kills the Elites.. it reminds me too much of the Jordan 2011s and 2012s
sick.gif

I actually like the tongue. I don't like the screen opening of the ankle, looks flimsy. Of course the cutoff end of the swoosh was a big disappointment, shoulda extend the carbon fiber up a little so the end of the swoosh can be used. Makes my decision a whole lot easier. Bring on the X.

I missed out on the SLH's but just pre-ordered the cybers for $115. I'll CONSIDER the elites but they aren't anything really special...especially for $250! I'd rather pay a reseller for some retro J's.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

sick.gif

I actually like the tongue. I don't like the screen opening of the ankle, looks flimsy. Of course the cutoff end of the swoosh was a big disappointment, shoulda extend the carbon fiber up a little so the end of the swoosh can be used. Makes my decision a whole lot easier. Bring on the X.
x2!

After missing the restock this morning on ndc I went to 5 different locations in the orlando area and came home empty handed. I'm hoping these stores either stick or implement the no return policy.

First IX's I ever bought went to the mall not a big fan but I love the color purple they look too clean. Not to much hype for these around here they sitting still got quit a few mangos to.
369262f6c4f2f1027cc60c6f81783c8064c70c17_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom