Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

haha the 8's thread got locked just like the zk6's got locked. yeah i really wanna see if they can do any better than these 8's.

I think if they do a "South Beach" colorway, they should make it mainly Black with hits of Pink and Turquoise. I don't know how I feel about them taking away the Air Unit that I loved so much on the 8's, but I'll wait for pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Got a few little tidbits of info, but nothing that's totally set in concrete, but as some of you may know by now, my info is always legit!

At this point here WILL be another "South Beach" c/w! Bit of a no-brainer really after the success of the SB 8, but still it's nice to get some sort of confirmation from those in the know!

The 9 is going to be similar to the 8 PS as it doesn't have a 360 Max Air bag, just the heal and Zoom in the front. Nike are trying to make the shoe as light as possible but still provide enough support for LeBron and at this point, good news I think, there will not be multiple versions like the now infamous 8 and it's 3 incarnations....

Apologies if somebody's already posted similar info, but take from that what you will and I guess stay tuned for any thing more!

I'm also gonna add there's a Miami heat c/w (red and yellow) that's pure fire. A lot of c/w, more on the level of the vii's

well i heard from someone on here before that if you like high-tops then you will love the 9s..he had to delete it cause someone from Nike saw it on here and told him to delete it

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

I'm also gonna add there's a Miami heat c/w (red and yellow) that's pure fire. A lot of c/w, more on the level of the vii's
Interesting.
pimp.gif

I hope they're somehow like those CavFanatic VII's which were straight fire.

NikeID would be too good to be true. Too many years of disappointment of them not being on there =( While the Kobe fans point and laugh

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

NikeID would be too good to be true. Too many years of disappointment of them not being on there =( While the Kobe fans point and laugh
they said nike ID with the 7 and 8, i wont believe till i see it.

what we know to this point:

high cut
hyperfuse upper
180 heel bag with zoom forefoot
one iteration, just the lebron 9

^^^ Last time I checked, Bron made the finals, and all 3 incarnations of his shoe have sold pretty well. not sure what you are implying?

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

^^^ Last time I checked, Bron made the finals, and all 3 incarnations of his shoe have sold pretty well. not sure what you are implying?
What does that have to do with an ugly shoe? You said shoe game not personal accolades. I have seen the IX already and its losing with the shoe game as you like to say. Its going down with the V as the ugliest LeBron to date.

And what do you mean sold pretty well? You understand how retail works right?

I have worked retail for years, I think I have a pretty decent grasp.

I like how we get the "I have early access to the shoe and it looks bad" claim again. I guess it is good that you won't buy it and leave more for the people that do, unless your a reseller. I personally liked the V, but performance/cw wise it wasn't what it could have been. the ugliest so far has been the Gen and III to me personally. both were too plain for my liking.

can't wait to see these. just not feeling that its going to be 180 air max and zoom air..

doubt any shoe is going to top the 8.. but hey I said the same thing with the 7's..

and IMO 8's are the best shoe of the line PERIOD

I like how we get the "I have early access to the shoe and it looks bad" claim again. I guess it is good that you won't buy it and leave more for the people that do, unless your a reseller. I personally liked the V, but performance/cw wise it wasn't what it could have been. the ugliest so far has been the Gen and III to me personally. both were too plain for my liking.
You've got it. You say it sold well but there are a substantial amounts of V1 and V2 and soon to be V3s in outlets nationwide.

I don't care what you like to be honest. I'm not a reseller. Don't care for them. I know what I saw. If the green light was in place, the pictures would have been posted already but as previously seen via Steez, they had to be taken down due to a Nike cease and desist order which has been going around a lot this past week alone.

Originally Posted by Furrell

You've got it. You say it sold well but there are a substantial amounts of V1 and V2 and soon to be V3s in outlets nationwide.

I don't care what you like to be honest. I'm not a reseller. Don't care for them. I know what I saw. If the green light was in place, the pictures would have been posted already but as previously seen via Steez, they had to be taken down due to a Nike cease and desist order which has been going around a lot this past week alone.
the Lebron 8 did sell well, matter of fact it was the #1 basketball shoe as per the article posted in this forum. Yeah they'll go to outlets, but a lot of things do.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can't wait to see these. just not feeling that its going to be 180 air max and zoom air..

doubt any shoe is going to top the 8.. but hey I said the same thing with the 7's..

and IMO 8's are the best shoe of the line PERIOD
Thought so as well... Construction wise,performance, visual, off court appeal(casual wear),materials used, and the comfort(all V1 & V2..Still have not tried the V3's..) killed the other Lebron lines... 8's(V1 &V2) will be hard to match.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom