Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Holy $#%^ a random internet jockey who has no real credibility didn't know what he was talking about???

People post just to feel important because they don't get enough attention???

Shocker. 
eyes.gif

lebron 9 miami nights mn wrote on their twitter...

can't wait to see this colorway, man i hope this shoe outdoes the 8

7s were beautiful, 8s also, the sole of the 9 looks good so far

WOW! Miami Nights huh! Another black(maybe more on black?), pink and pastel thingy colorway maybe? Can't wait!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Oh and LEAK THE PICS!!!!

Man I hate this time of the year, waiting for pics to leak sucks as it is...but now we have teasers and release dates for pics...seriously?

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Lol my bad guys a credible website shipment got delayed. They will surface soon enough.

Stop that already.

I've seen them. I actually have 3 pairs. But conveniently my camera is broken.

No wait, the ship date was misprinted.

No no wait, a bird, an owl to be exact no, no, an eagle swooped out of the air and grabbed them from the back of my batmobile replica.  

aren't MN the same folks who spread that fake rumor about the "Miami Nights" LeBron VIII's a few months ago

Cmon these gotta leak before Monday

No 8's left to release aside from the Solar Reds and Triple Blacks and those are lows which will most likely be Quickstrikes/Quiet Releases (a la Sprites and Wolf Greys)

+%$ is Nike waiting on

Thapointguy rendition of the Lebron IX. I have not seen the actual pics. This is just a rough sketch of what my imagination and hand drew up. I am not an artist.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'll put it back up. Someone might appreciated my work and effort I put into it.

I kinda like it, I think the thing that throws em off is the shape, if i have some extra time and they dont leak before the night is over, I might draw this design with a different shape

Originally Posted by BronLe

I'll put it back up. Someone might appreciated my work and effort I put into it.

I kinda like it, I think the thing that throws em off is the shape, if i have some extra time and they dont leak before the night is over, I might draw this design with a different shape

NpaGU.jpg
S096I.jpg

They look really busy compared to previous lebrons, hopefully that isnt the case when we finally see a real picture

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

When did this thread become Render What You Think The IX Will Look Like?

It became a render your lebron IX thread when people started giving false information and release dates on the leaks of the pics

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

When did this thread become Render What You Think The IX Will Look Like?

We're taking NikeID to another level. Design you own sig shoe. Retail: $250
tongue.gif

Is this a sketch of a sample that was actually seen?

Or just a random rendering like the other one?

Back
Top Bottom