Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

lol so know some people hate the shoe so much that they are botherd by the shoe getting a nick name that might (Just might) push sales...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Wow you would think the 9s are Jordan 15 the way people talk in here. ahhaha

^ What kills me man is that the 5s are hands down the worst in the line yet people talk this shoe down like it's just terrible. Yea it's a step down from the 7 and 8 but damn....It really ain't an ugly shoe.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^ What kills me man is that the 5s are hands down the worst in the line yet people talk this shoe down like it's just terrible. Yea it's a step down from the 7 and 8 but damn....It really ain't an ugly shoe.

Right. The thing is they want the shoes to look the same. They dont know that the shoes have to look diffrent in order to keep each number fresh. Let em cry tho. I like them so thats all that matters.
Catch me in my Chinas, Hurricanes, and some Nike ID's soon.....The Scareface edition I will pick up when they go on sale for 99. #Wooooooo !!!

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by Gottips3
These could have been super sick but they didn't do the colorway right. The flywire should be white and the tongue should be one solid color. 

The tongue kinda reminds me of scarface.

SHOUT OUT TO MuLLiNs7388 for starting the scareface nick name!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#Woooo !!

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Not taking anything away from the shoe itself, I'm just not feeling the cw in general fam.

The breds will be mine though...

But will the guys who made up the nicknames get credit on all the sites once it takes off?

I say they look like those Nike Boots they split down the middle Black and White..

Weren't those scarfaces too?

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

These could have been super sick but they didn't do the colorway right. The flywire should be white and the tongue should be one solid color. 

The tongue kinda reminds me of scarface.

SHOUT OUT TO MuLLiNs7388 for starting the scareface nick name!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#Woooo !!

Toooo funny
roll.gif
 I didn't think it would blow up like that lol

^ What size is that? i knew they would come out long like that.
Damn, being a size 13 sometimes is a curs...... Nah size 13 is BAWSE

The Porsche.. Carerra.. Panamera.. 911.. I do the whole dash.. Dropin all cash..
Tony Montana! Tony Montana!

I cant front.. I like the whole Tony Montana idea..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The colorway is okay.. Will be copped on sale/discount tho..

Shoe is too long, and i bet you shorty is holding a sz 9 too. Nike needs to cut off 3 riches from the front end. They look like clown shoes.

Back
Top Bottom