Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Gottips3

300841_281799485180950_182189691808597_1057767_464522429_n.jpg

They can keep these 
tired.gif

I think these are fakes. Obviously someone who made this picture doesn't know a lot about LeBrons. Plus they look different on the first photo... no ugly red Flywire.
I don't know about fakes, but at least in this pic, the flywire on the Homes isn't red:
64b1c49djw1dlbq0owgvqj1.jpg

them lebron 9 are gona turn out to be a beautiful release..... just watch..... once we get pics on feet... its gona b a wrap.....

is there a official release date for the chinas here in the U.S.???......it has been confirmed that we will get them released here???...are they goin to be exactly the same as the china released version or will ther be changes????.....i know with the 8 there was the two different versions the china had the stone lion or whateva it was on the back and the regular version just had his signature.........i was thinkin of bittin the bullet and ordering a pair from overseas but wanted to make sure 1st...thanks

^rumor has it that the china might drop in the US in dec. Still no word on what version though, but it's just a rumor.

What's up with the cannon colorway? Heard it's supposed to release as a limited colorway before the regular date for GR bron 9s drop in late October. Isn't nikes "cannon" colorway like a gray?

IF ANYONE PAYS RETAIL FOR THESE YOU ARE ON THAT JOHN DOE...I SEE THESE BOMBING/GOING ON SALE EVERYWHERE BUT ASIA

Originally Posted by thethrill909

What's up with the cannon colorway? Heard it's supposed to release as a limited colorway before the regular date for GR bron 9s drop in late October. Isn't nikes "cannon" colorway like a gray?
No...these are the Cannons. According to NDC, the Cannons drop in November.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by BronLe

Awkward shoe height and toe box looks OD big, lack of leather, the visible flywire is ugly, especially when it's color contrasted on the homesThese just wouldnt go with jeans Medial side is disgustingIt's just a goofy shoe not good for casual. One thing I like about Jordans is that most of them go perfect with jeans
In a nutshell, this.

pimp.gif

Throw in there the tongue is too big. The twisted lacing system is Not visually appealing. And it looks like a team shoe. There is nothing about this shoe that says signature model. Like stated it looks like a Li-Ning shoe or just a Nike hyperdunk type shoe. The 8s V2 to me you looked at and could tell it was a sig model.
FURTHERMORE THE SIDE UPPER LOOKS LIKE A GIANT 3 LEAF CLOVER, THE 180 AIR BUBBLE IS GARBAGE, AND THE SOLES LEADING UP TO THE MIDSOLE (MIDSOLE INCLUDED) HAVE NO CHARACTER OR STYLE. BASICALLY A NIKE AIR LUCKY CHARM WITHOUT THE LUCKY
sick.gif

I'm liking the Hurricanes more. Chinas aren't for me. I too don't like the clover design but it serves a purpose. Hopefully its a GR so I can get it under retail.

According to the Official Unveiling info, it said the hi as will drop October 1st in Asia and then in the US as the Cannon CW on the 15

Originally Posted by BronLe

According to the Official Unveiling info, it said the hi as will drop October 1st in Asia and then in the US as the Cannon CW on the 15
Either the Cannons are dropping in retailers first and then NDC, or NDC doesn't have the most updated info on its launch list
[table][tr][td]11/11/11[/td][td]Lebron 9[/td][td]Cannon/Volt-Slate Blue-Team Orange[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-004[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm liking the Hurricanes more. Chinas aren't for me. I too don't like the clover design but it serves a purpose. Hopefully its a GR so I can get it under retail.

same here. anyone feel like they are a oregon ducks type colorway?

Those Cannons to me are what the "Glass Blue" colorway was to the Kobe VI. Just a bit too much going on color wise IMO. If they came with a second set of darker laces, I guess that wouldn't be as bad of a look.

i'm all over the 9s, liking every colorway for far, and the design was always good in my eyes, good job again JP

Still haven't seen that grape cherry colorway, I wonder what his pe's are gonna look like if there's no season. "Sitting at home" pe, "watching football" pe, "Bout to take a shower" pe.

Hmmm.... I've already said that I did not want these shoes but right now these dope colorways are looking good. I agree that the right(limited) colorways will save these Lebron 9's from failing. Might be a performance beast though. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Originally Posted by j o 19

IF ANYONE PAYS RETAIL FOR THESE YOU ARE ON THAT JOHN DOE...I SEE THESE BOMBING/GOING ON SALE EVERYWHERE BUT ASIA

LOL k bro.....
laugh.gif
LOL
tongue.gif
..I CANT POSSIBLY SEE THESE DOING WELL AT RETAIL ON A MASS LEVEL
laugh.gif

Loved the 8s.. 9s are looking sick. Of course.. Some colorways are better than others..
But its dope how the design of the 9 is so much different than the 8.. It lets the 8 stand alone as one the best shoes ever.
I cant wait for them chinas.. I will be rockin mines with jeans..

Back
Top Bottom