Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I def wouldn't say awsome blossom is cheap. Every thread I go on (Lebron 8-9, Kobe VII, KD IV) dude is posting new pics of basically every shoes they have put out.

patience pays off i was too happy when i was pick these up. They look wayyyy better in person :wow:

patience pays off i was too happy when i was pick these up. They look wayyyy better in person :wow:

Nice pick up

If you hv cannons the green laces look great for a little contrast

Put them on and give us shots

chinas are pimp
love my pair one of my favorite lebrons

Yeah I was feeling them and the guy had em DS for 250 and I was like why not lol

Nice pickup man, great price considering the market. I never got into the China's for some reason, thought my opinion would change when seeing them in person but I was sadly mistaken. I liked when the China colorway was more of a red focused shoe. The whole blue and orange thing never popped of for me. Might be my hatred for the Knicks being a life long Bulls fan but, I do love the Bday IV's so that cant be it :D . Just not my taste I suppose, idk.

I wish they had more sneaker trade conventions in Chicago...

Last edited:
Nice pickup man, great price considering the market. I never got into the China's for some reason, thought my opinion would change when seeing them in person but I was sadly mistaken. I liked when the China colorway was more of a red focused shoe. The whole blue and orange thing never popped of for me. Might be my hatred for the Knicks being a life long Bulls fan but, I do love the Bday IV's so that cant be it :D . Just not my taste I suppose, idk.
I wish they had more sneaker trade conventions in Chicago...

It was actually my first convention and I managed to walk away with those and Aqua 8s for 370$ so I was happy. Unfortunately the Chinas may find a new home if my friend will let me get his Birthdays LBJ IVs which I prefer haha

Yeah I was feeling them and the guy had em DS for 250 and I was like why not lol

250$ not bad bro

i've worn my pair several times and had a couple people offer me 250 for mine

i sold a pair someone traded me for some stuff i had for 250 that was worn as well.

so 250 for DS is good deal

Back
Top Bottom