Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If anyone still wants the away elites sneakerfather.com has a fsr for $199. ive never ordered from there but im pretty sure theyre legit. good luck.

1. Cannon

2. Entourage Lows

3.Dunkmans

Cannons are dope, but i've seen some people rock them really wrong and make them look really bad.

just went into the sneaker closet to check my other pair of home elites... more brown laces
can't remember where i picked these up from???

should just send them back to NIKE.... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

just went into the sneaker closet to check my other pair of home elites... more brown laces
can't remember where i picked these up from???
should just send them back to NIKE.... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's just the colour bleeding - not that serious in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
I decided to finally do this.
My first time doing any of this. Tell me what you think.
I know the signature is really sloppy, I have the shakiest hands ever.
And the pictures aren't the best quality. Especially the last one. it looks much better than that.

man. . . . i really dont want to come out of 200 for the elite lebrons, info anyone?

1. Big Bangs

2. Floridians (no love?)

3. Home Elites (only because there is virtually no chance in me getting the Red Elites)

I am truly surprised nobody has mentioned the Miami Nights for the regular 9. I change my opinion on the best Low between the Liverpool and Entourage each time I wear one, just happen to wear the Entourage last :D . Thats one thing I love about those that collect Lebrons, we all have different favorites and they are so unique to the person due to the amount of options. Really says alot about people's style. Also with only like one or two people mentioning the Miami Vice as the best Elite one could assume we all bought this shoe off Name this year instead of the shoe styling. Interesting....

Back
Top Bottom