Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

firelionlbj.jpg

^Yeah...that Blanka nickname ain't gonna stick...And people call them the Cannons cuz that's from the official colorway name/description.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Cannon are a wait until they rel in US
That's confirmed

The question is Eastbay

Hello Ryan give us some info

Do we have to PM u to get a response?????

Are u on vac??
At this time, the only colorway we are expecting to receive for the Lebron 9 in October is the Black/White/Sport Red.  If the Cannon colorway is releasing in the US during the month of October, we are currently not expecting to receive them for an October launch.

EastbayRep - Ray

<Thanks for the infoI was beginning to wonder if u got promoted since I seen yet another name besides Ryan & rayThanks Ray

I think the design of the IX was inspired by the Miami Hurricanes mascot.

miami.gif

Mainly the beak and the feet. You can see "L" and "J" in the "U" too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

firelionlbj.jpg
dope pic

any shoe looks great with khaki, black, or grey denim

still these kinda convinced me they'll at least be rockable with something

I wonder if Pewter/Met Silver will be an option for the upper on iD

The 8s lacing set up was made to basically to form to your foot thats what made it a great shoe
But the 9's will be a performance MONSTER hopefully and I have always liked the 9's tho

Originally Posted by megatron

You dudes need to CHILL with the nick names.
This. Blanka, megatrons, raptors, scarface, ED Hardys etc. What's next: Lebron 9 pink "snagglepusses"? Sheesh
grin.gif

I'm still kinda
laugh.gif
at how megatron of all people was calling the "megatrons" a corny nickname. What are the damn odds? lol

Might ID some Pewters/Photo Blues a la the Foam Ones/Duncans

Hope the silver on the upper is metallic like the Chinas in that on foot pic

Back
Top Bottom