Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

That toebox actually kinda reminds me of the Jordan XX. Don't really see that half/half toebox often, but it's been done before. Took me a little while to like that type of toebox when the XXs came out.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

where is the engineered to the exact specs of LeBron on the inner tounge on the 9s?
nerd.gif
They don't do the same stuff twice in a row.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by you big dummy

firelionlbj.jpg
dude is rockin em ALLLLLLLLLL WRONG  
30t6p3b.gif

You don't even know how to tie your shoes cuhblood. You out of all people have no right telling people how to wear their shoes, ma.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by you big dummy

firelionlbj.jpg
dude is rockin em ALLLLLLLLLL WRONG  
30t6p3b.gif

You don't even know how to tie your shoes cuhblood. You out of all people have no right telling people how to wear their shoes, ma.
Aint got nothing to do with lacing shoes.
Dude CLEARLY took the shoe out the box and slipped them to his feet, notice how the laces is tied behind the shoe...the shoe was just slipped on.  Dude put the shoe on just to show how it look wit pants and didn't do a good job. *full lurk mode*

Dude has his shoes tied to the top like he ready to go hammm on the court. 
laugh.gif

And my shoelacing style been in NYC since the mid-late 90s 
laugh.gif

So what are YOU telling me? 
grin.gif

I went ahead and dropped on the Chinas, i saw that the site sold out of every pair but the size 9 i needed, snagged it QUICK! can't wait till they ship!

thanks @you big dummy for showing us some on feet pics. i really wish i had the opportunity to cop...oh well i'll just wait to see the others in person

These kicks look stupid tall. Look like blue shin guards.
As the price rises, so does the height of the shoe.
Medial side reminds me of the flightposite 1s.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

These kicks look stupid tall. Look like blue shin guards.

As the price rises, so does the height of the shoe.

Medial side reminds me of the flightposite 1s.

me too
laugh.gif
it's more like a flightposite hybrid. And the carbon fiber weave pattern looks like a leg.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom