Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

TTS should be ok for the Elites, but depends on your foot. I personally went TTS for the 9 Elites and Xs and up 0.5 size for the regular 9s, but I've seen people say they had to go up 0.5 on the 9 Elites & Xs and up a full size on the regular 9s.

How is RuVilla getting all these random restocks? They aren't even a big chain store. Either way, that's awesome you scored a pair this late for retail.
All these restocks aren't of old shoes, the oldest restock I've seen was the cough drops last week and that was i think 2010? They probably rounded up whatever didn't sell or was returned at any one of their stores.
Damn, these run small. A 10.5 would have been a tight/just right fit for you depending on your foot. Might have to rock pantyhose or dress socks with your 10s lol.
Your feet are gonna be crying homie. If they was ever a shoe not to go down a size in it's this one
Nice... hopefully I can find a size swap somewhere.
Is that a legit site?
Yes, I've ordered from there before. They have physical locations as well around me (NJ/NY/PA area)

I'm going to post pics of my IX's soon, but I took this pic today of most of my shoes.

Man I'm so salty right now, dropped some bread this weekend on some new stuff for the apt..get on craigslist this morning and see dude selling pass as DS Chinas and Cannons for $230 and $150 respectively..also has a DS pair of bangs for $400... can't really condone it after this weekend's purchases. 

Haven't really been paying attention to DS bang prices, what yall think?

Man I'm so salty right now, dropped some bread this weekend on some new stuff for the apt..get on craigslist this morning and see dude selling pass as DS Chinas and Cannons for $230 and $150 respectively..also has a DS pair of bangs for $400... can't really condone it after this weekend's purchases. 

Wow........If those are all legit, all 3 of those are insane steals.

I think DS Bangs go for $500-$600 depending on size.

Awesome job, congrats.

Can we get some pics?

Awesome job, congrats.

Can we get some pics?
Didn't end up buying anything.. may pull the trigger on just the bangs but dropping $400 after this weekend wouldnt be the smartest thing to do. 

Or I may just grab the chinas and cannons..idk tho decisions decisions

Didn't end up buying anything.. may pull the trigger on just the bangs but dropping $400 after this weekend wouldnt be the smartest thing to do. 

Or I may just grab the chinas and cannons..idk tho decisions decisions
Go for Chinas & Cannons then 
pimp.gif

Just suck it up and buy them now. Once they're gone, they're gone. However, the Big Bangs are a little pricey. They don't go for more $300 in Miami, but we do get allocated more pairs here so that may be why.

Just suck it up and buy them now. Once they're gone, they're gone. However, the Big Bangs are a little pricey. They don't go for more $300 in Miami, but we do get allocated more pairs here so that may be why.
Time for you to find me a pair and ship em back to Texas 
pimp.gif
 lol

My size! My family is all from Chicago, so I just searched that post up. (Didn't intend to snatch it from ya, was just curious lol)

But anyways, the guy sent me pics, but refused to tag them. All the pics were incredibly dark and poor quality. I asked for pics with the flash on, but he said I don't know real from fakes and then told me to go watch a Youtube video lol.

My size! My family is all from Chicago, so I just searched that post up. (Didn't intend to snatch it from ya, was just curious lol)

But anyways, the guy sent me pics, but refused to tag them. All the pics were incredibly dark and poor quality. I asked for pics with the flash on, but he said I don't know real from fakes and then told me to go watch a Youtube video lol.
Yea I was textin dude and he came off like one of those salty *** old heads.. said he wasn't a sneaker head then proceeded to try to educate me on the state of the game and his collection 

Yea I was textin dude and he came off like one of those salty *** old heads.. said he wasn't a sneaker head then proceeded to try to educate me on the state of the game and his collection 
Hahahaha yeah...Good price, but I'm not willing to roll the dice on this guy lol. Too many fake Big Bangs on the market, I'd rather just pay a lil more to make sure I got a legit pair.

Back
Top Bottom