Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Sell these?!

Over my dead body. :lol:

65j6.jpg

^Pretty even deal IMO. Just personally I know I'd get more wears out of the DB9s/MV9s compared to the DB2s/Xmas8s. Really just kind of depends if you wanna pull the trigger or not.

Just bought my first pair of 9 elites and man I am so happy with them. I was able to grab the away cw DS for under retail, which is awesome. Might be my absolute favorite shoe right now. These things are super comfortable tanks, yet lightweight. Couldn't be happier with this shoe. Petrie is a G.

I think it's hilarious that the 9 elite "away" can be bought under retail, but the same exact shoe in different colors (MV) is taxed 3X retail. Same materials, same fit, same design. $400 more. Just weird. Ill take the aways and walk away laughing.

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious that the 9 elite "away" can be bought under retail, but the same exact shoe in different colors (MV) is taxed 3X retail. Same materials, same fit, same design. $400 more. Just weird. Ill take the aways and walk away laughing.

actually a deadstock pair of the elites is still pretty expensive. and its the colorway. that's like saying the heat bred colorway of the regular 9s is the same as the big bangs or something. same shoe is a whole different ball game from the same colorway

actually a deadstock pair of the elites is still pretty expensive. and its the colorway. that's like saying the heat bred colorway of the regular 9s is the same as the big bangs or something. same shoe is a whole different ball game from the same colorway
Most elite 9's I've seen are going for retail (not arguing that that isn't still expensive), but no real mark-up, aside from the MV's. But yeah I understand the politics of limited CW's and their value. I just think it's funny that its the same exact shoe, for 3X the amount of dough. To somebody that isn't into sneakers, I bet it seems quite silly.

Last edited:
Is there just, one person, on this planet that is okay with making just $100-$150 profit on a pair of Miami vices? Hype really destroyed that one. Even people that claim to hate "resellers" and argue that the sneaker "game" has been destroyed, want to bend you over for a pair. I've just been waiting a long time for a fair price and it seems the day will never dawn. I mean im willing to pay a good price, but a fair price. It just sucks to know there isnt a single person out there okay to make just a hundred bucks profit while making someone beyond happy. Nope. Greed is a bottomless pit. The shameless hunger for money is nauseating. Aaaaaand I'm done. Please excuse me. I have no one to talk to about shoes. No ones in here so I'm still yelling at the wall anyway. Ill just continue my hunt and my day will come....I think. End rant.

Last edited:
Nice bangs...has anyone tried cleaning the carbon fiber on the elites? Something that'd bring back a good shine on em

Back
Top Bottom