Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Big Bangs are cool and, but I'd never wear them, so money saved for me. I'd cop for strictly collection purposes.

CANNONS still take the cake for me, and its not even close.

The only three regular 9's that mattered were the ASG, China, and Cannon. As far as all the 9's as a whole my top 5 look this way...

1.) ASG
2.) China
3.) Cannon
4.) Taxi Elite
5.) Miami Vice Elite

I have all 5 so maybe I'm bias or perhaps I truly only bought the ones I really wanted, who knows.

I had the Kentucky at the time so I skipped on the Swingman. Sold the Kentucky so I was on the hunt for them. Came up on a DS pair last week for $130. Chinas for $160 too. I had to cop more IXs because the X color ways, more like colorblocking weren't up to par with the IX.

550x700px-LL-bb7ac8f1_DSC_0037.jpeg

550x700px-LL-9d36439b_DSC_0039.jpeg

^Wow, were the Chinas also DS? If so, that's a crazy price for them. Good pickup on the Swingmans too, probably in my top 10.

^Wow, were the Chinas also DS? If so, that's a crazy price for them. Good pickup on the Swingmans too, probably in my top 10.

Not DS, I think they were worn casually so pretty close. The sticker on the insole were mostly intact. Aside from the dirty sole, everything was flawless.

Hey guys, just wondeirng how much I should expect to spend on a DS pair of South Beach 9s? Been looking for a pair and finally want to pull the trigger.

Chinas for that price...dope.

Swingmans are still king for me.  The way that upper looks in the sunlight...fuego.

Only need some Bangs, Vices, and Chinas now.  Sitting on just Cannons and Swingmans.  Miami Nights and SLH's may make it into the mix eventually.

My top 5 9s are the Big Bangs, Cannons, Chinas, Miami Vice, and Miami Nights. The Swingmans, Kentuckys, and Taxis are also up there for me. Had to sell some kicks last year because of a move unfortunately, but I'm definitely looking to get the Chinas and maybe Miami Nights back. Sitting on the BBs, Cannons, and Vices right now.

I can't find DS pairs of anything for the death of me, wouldn't mind Cannons, Hurricanes, BHMs, and Mangos.

Hi guys was wondering if anyone elses carbon fiber has some random dirty looking spots when you put the flash on? It looks like it's dirty on the inside cause I tried cleaning it. Unless it's normal it kinda annoys me :frown:

Guess they both sold out.....links just take you back to their home page. Forget the south beaches, I want the summit lake hornets.

Back
Top Bottom