Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Hello everyone, I'm looking to get a pair of South Beach/Miami Vice but not sure what I should be comfortable dropping so can I get a price check please?

Thanks in advance!
You should be thinking about the price, the size and the condition you're willing to get them in.

DO you do the laces too?

I have done laces before, but to be honest I like OG swaps. They look "best" to me and I don't like sending product back out to customers that I don't 100% approve of. These were from the Christmas 9 pair.

check the Lebron Marketplace page on facebook.. i saw a gang of SB9 for cheaper than that in the same condition. But to answer your question offer 275  n see wat they say.. 300 is fair 290 good 275 great

Last edited:
Joints are yellowed and that's why he most likely doesn't wear them anymore. He's getting $300 off of something just sitting in his closet ...

So some kid just offered me some Lebron 9 cool grey samples. He claimed the laces are bigger and the air bag is slightly bigger. Anyone know anything about this???

So some kid just offered me some Lebron 9 cool grey samples. He claimed the laces are bigger and the air bag is slightly bigger. Anyone know anything about this???
You know how Nike quality is. It could be just some factory errors.

Wouldn't really buy it.

Yeah I found them on eBay for $170 and the guy said if I got them through his store they were only $130 I couldn't believe how crispy they are for the price. Now on the hunt for some reasonably priced Mango's and Swingman's.

Back
Top Bottom