Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Good for 300?

What? :lol:

You might want to edit your first post fam. Put it on the buy/sell threads

Last edited:
You're not allowed to post wanted posts in the shoe forums. Either post em in your avy or buy/sell thread. Just giving you a heads up before mods come for you :lol:

Last edited:
ok just 4 clarification I think I got everything edited out, you may want to read over it to see if I did it right or if anything looks funky tho.

In actuality you didn't really break any rules...you asked for CW suggestions with a proposed budget and left it at that. A legit "Want to Buy" post would be you asking for a certain color and size with your price exactly. I might be wrong but I didn't see an issue with your original post. An actual mod like bigj505 bigj505 could tell you exactly though.

ok just 4 clarification I think I got everything edited out, you may want to read over it to see if I did it right or if anything looks funky tho.

In actuality you didn't really break any rules...you asked for CW suggestions with a proposed budget and left it at that. A legit "Want to Buy" post would be you asking for a certain color and size with your price exactly. I might be wrong but I didn't see an issue with your original post. An actual mod like bigj505 bigj505 could tell you exactly though.

Took me a few times to read it but ultimately I think the post was valid

Someone just posted DS south beachs on my Facebook group. He wants my DS og 88 and DS IR23 6's for a trade. Who's getting the better deal??

Someone just posted DS south beachs on my Facebook group. He wants my DS og 88 and DS IR23 6's for a trade. Who's getting the better deal??

I'm not one for the "value" of kicks or whatever current market prices are...I'll pay what I'm willing to pay. Are they the 9's or 8's? I'm assuming the 9's since it's the 9 thread...but you can prob find a DS or super VNDS pair for around the $350 mark depending on size. The last few sneaker shows I have been to I have seen pairs going for about that if you find the right seller. BUT if you like the 9's better than the 88's and 23's...then just trade them for a pair you actually like. My $.02

I'm not one for the "value" of kicks or whatever current market prices are...I'll pay what I'm willing to pay. Are they the 9's or 8's? I'm assuming the 9's since it's the 9 thread...but you can prob find a DS or super VNDS pair for around the $350 mark depending on size. The last few sneaker shows I have been to I have seen pairs going for about that if you find the right seller. BUT if you like the 9's better than the 88's and 23's...then just trade them for a pair you actually like. My $.02
Thanks. I ended up doing the deal with him adding some cash

Any of you guys ball in these? I broke them out to play and I quickly remembered why I never do that. My toe kept hitting the toe area constantly. These things are like a steel toe boot. Was it only me? 

Yeah they were like that for me when I first wear them but most of the time I wear Elite socks with them

My problem with the Lebron 9 is how cheaply made they are

Yeah they were like that for me when I first wear them but most of the time I wear Elite socks with them

My problem with the Lebron 9 is how cheaply made they are
I'm never playing in them again. My toe nail is black basically. 

What made them cheaply made? I've beat some pairs simply by wearing them casually and thought my pairs held up well. I actually thought personally these were some very durable shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom