Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

the pictures of the 8s leaked earlier last year than this time of the year. I'm hoping for a glimpse of the flywire on the hyperfuse...

If they don't leak in the next couple weeks rumor is that Bron will be wearing them at his camp. Which is in early July. 

all i want is to see an ACTUAL picture of the 9s.. no random sketches and no more information on what they will feature..thats too much to ask tho

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'll put it back up. Someone might appreciated my work and effort I put into it.

You did a great job bro, thank you for putting your time and effort into it.
Consider these copped.

Nike id with these too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

When did this thread become Render What The IX actually looks like?
fixed for you.

still no removal of the swoosh or atleast minimize it smh...

Maybe they scrapped the current design and started all over again...............
indifferent.gif

ce41656e54f44006196db26d4b00b824ac84c078_r.gif

But seriously where in the HAM SANDWICH ARE THE PICS?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Maybe they scrapped the current design and started all over again...............
indifferent.gif

ce41656e54f44006196db26d4b00b824ac84c078_r.gif

But seriously where in the HAM SANDWICH ARE THE PICS?
mad.gif

Lol actually I wouldnt be mad if they scrapped the og design for a more casually appealing oneBecause according to the Tech Spec the 9 is just the v3 with more colorwaysHopefully after they saw th reaction to the v3, they got smart

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by BronLe

Check out this random brothas sketch
9rmky.jpg
That's mine. It's not official.

get out, i would have NEVER guessed.
laugh.gif

A sharp right angle at the heel though? Seriously? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 No offense but look at some actual shoes or the shape of the foot before/while you sketch it out. 

This thread became pure comedy....and virtual.

But let us not forget that PS Rendering of the VII was pretty spot on

Brotha's are goin straight MIA HAMM in this joint

Maybe the IX's will have a sample like the VI's did and something completely different comes out like the power-maxes sample
Before

nike-lebron-power-max-1.jpg

After

nike-zoom-lebron-vi-released-11.jpg
nerd.gif

Maybe the IX's will have a sample like the VI's did and something completely different comes out like the power-maxes sample
Before

The Power Max is amazing...
Is that Foamposite on the toe area?

Why didn't these release?

Originally Posted by BronLe

Before

The Power Max is amazing...
Is that Foamposite on the toe area?

Why didn't these release?
because it made too much sense

Does NT even do Rendering contests anymore or is that a thing of the past and good ole days?

via CounterKicks.com

Exclusive: Nike LeBron 9

nike-lebron-9-counterkicks-exclusive-main-600x400.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Nike LeBron 9.

Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at LeBron James‘ next signature shoe, the Nike LeBron 9. While we can’t show the full LeBron 9 angles yet (that’s coming), these photos highlight plenty of interesting design details which we’ll narrate for you.

Nike LeBron 9 goes for a high tech, high performance feel for next season. The Hyperfuse construction upper features Flywire support and carbon fiber textile detailing. The interior collar also takes padding for LeBron to the next level, introducing Nike Pro Combat lining to a basketball shoe. The heel sports LeBron James’ new “L-Crown-J

via CounterKicks.com

Exclusive: Nike LeBron 9

nike-lebron-9-counterkicks-exclusive-main-600x400.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: Nike LeBron 9.

Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at LeBron James‘ next signature shoe, the Nike LeBron 9. While we can’t show the full LeBron 9 angles yet (that’s coming), these photos highlight plenty of interesting design details which we’ll narrate for you.

Nike LeBron 9 goes for a high tech, high performance feel for next season. The Hyperfuse construction upper features Flywire support and carbon fiber textile detailing. The interior collar also takes padding for LeBron to the next level, introducing Nike Pro Combat lining to a basketball shoe. The heel sports LeBron James’ new “L-Crown-J

Back
Top Bottom